• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which are you more excited for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I think I'm of the rare variety that's looking forward to Coded the most. I'm really surprised about this, though, as I don't really care for Coded (and I love the other two games to death, and am ecstatic to finally play the FM versions of them), but IDK. I guess I'm interested to see how the "movie" will be handled this time? And as I really liked the Days cinematics, I'm looking forward to see some of my fav moments brought to life. That game had some great humor, and it'll be great to hear it voiced! Yeah...

Y'know: I wonder if I'm the most excited for this, because I know I'll watch it first when I get it. Seems plausible to me:D

i dont think they're gonna make any new videos for Re:coded unfortunately. It'll most likely be just HD upscaling of the scenes from the game with a text narrative to explain whats going on in between scenes.

1ofamillion

Awards
I'm excited for both honestly. All the extra content on KH2 FM, and BBS on the PS3. Can't wait!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm generally excited for the whole package, so that's that.
Although if the question is what I would probably play first, it would be KH 2 Final Mix since it has the most new stuff and considering Vanilla-KH2's overall mediocrity and fan-claims that the FM is noticeable better, I would want to test out those claims first.

Ten

KH2 Final Mix for me, but the idea of a possible online option in BBS is very enticing!

As sad as it sounds I'm really looking forward to playing the gummi ship missions in HD in KH2 again...

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Probably replaying KH2FM. I played through BBSFM again earlier this year so it is still more fresh in my mind. The last time I played through KH2FM was when I did my level 1 Critical Mode playthrough 4 years ago. As a package though, this collection is far superior to 1.5. KH1FM may be the best KH game IMO, but its really the only reason to own 1.5 since I don't really care for COM. KH2.5 though has both KH2FM and BBSFM though, which are two awesome games.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmm I can't really decide between Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Birth by Sleep Final Mix. Rearranged music for KH2FM would really help a lot because the original used these weird synths. I would love to see updated UI for BBSFM and whatever they will do for Mirage Arena's multiplayer.

Noonem

Website
www.youtube.com
Birth by Sleep. I liked the game but I never really enjoyed playing it on the PSP, playing it on an actual console will be so much better.

Javelin434

Awards
I will never forget, YEARS AGO, someone on this very site commenting about Kingdom Hearts games being on PS3 (we're talking like 2008 here. HD collections didn't even exist back then)

And their words were "Because we'll get to see Kairi in HD!"

And at long last, we have arrived at such a point in time. Almost makes me teary eyed thinking about the long road we KH fans have endured over the years. Ahhhhhh, dat nostalgia.
I could use an HD update to my wallpaper. That face.... Just... D'awwwww :3
I MUST FIND THIS FELLOW KAIRI FAN!!! If you'd be so kind as to point this person out xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hmm I can't really decide between Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Birth by Sleep Final Mix. Rearranged music for KH2FM would really help a lot because the original used these weird synths. I would love to see updated UI for BBSFM and whatever they will do for Mirage Arena's multiplayer.
Same! I'm just so happy about the Final Mix content for the two games being accessible to us.

Pepper_123

I am excited for both but I think KHFM2 is a little higher for me then BBSFM mainly because I am excited to finally do the lingering sentiment battle :3

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I could use an HD update to my wallpaper. That face.... Just... D'awwwww :3
I MUST FIND THIS FELLOW KAIRI FAN!!! If you'd be so kind as to point this person out xD

I wish I could find them for you, but as I said, it happened a very long time ago. It's been probably 4-5 years since I read that comment. Doubt I'd even be able to find that thread again.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I am excited for both but I think KHFM2 is a little higher for me then BBSFM mainly because I am excited to finally do the lingering sentiment battle :3

You wont be excited to long.....TnT It's....it's.....it's so......

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Kingdom Hearts 2 has always been my favourite of the series, even now and so with the additional content and being able to fight the Org data battles as well as the two becomes one keyblade well, yeah I'm pretty much over the top with excitement. However, playing BBS on PS3 with trophy support and just not looking at it on a small screen is going to be great too!
In summary I'd say I'm pretty much equal, really excited for it. :)

soranjaxx

I'm so excited to see all the extra stuff and the other limit form. I'm super excited to finally see my favorite game in the series in HD.

Antar

Awards
Like many have already answered, I just can't wait for both BBSFM and KH2FM! I have never played any of the Final mixes (except KH1.5 of course) so I'm really excited! And both of those games are my favorite. I'll probably play KH2 first, though, then BBS.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm so excited to see all the extra stuff and the other limit form. I'm super excited to finally see my favorite game in the series in HD.

Limit form is one of my fave things about kh2fm~ 8D

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Between KH2FMs gameplay content and BBS finally being in HD, I dont know which I'm more excited for!

Light

faster than
Awards
You wont be excited to long.....TnT It's....it's.....it's so......

Fa-bomb!
I'd really like to have a shot at the LS battle properly too. I was far too eager to take on MF (who I beat legitimately), so I beat LS using that tricky cheating way (strike raid through the rocks).

Mostly, I'm excited to play BBS on the console. I really hope the load times get cut a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back