• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which are you more excited for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Playing KH2 Final Mix or Playing BBS on PS3?

I'm more excited for KH2FM because of the massive amount of new features added to it! The Org. 13 battles, Lingering Sentiment, Roxas boss, Mushroom XIII, Limit Form, and a shit load more!

axel95

Awards
I love both of these games so very much! I've been debating for a while now, but I just can't decide. I might play both of them at the same time.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Definitely KH2 FM. BBS is way more recent a memory for me, but I haven't played KH2 in foreverrrr.

Although, I think viewing Blank Points on my TV is going to be all the feels.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Playing KH2 Final Mix or Playing BBS on PS3?

I'm more excited for KH2FM because of the massive amount of new features added to it! The Org. 13 battles, Lingering Sentiment, Roxas boss, Mushroom XIII, Limit Form, and a shit load more!
have to say it's pretty equal... I loved the bonus content for KH2FM but also the same for BBSFM as well

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
KH2FM because I have never played the PS2 version before. Just as the OP said, I'd like to experience all the crazy exciting extra content absent from the vanilla version.

BUT!

BbSFM is definitely a very close second. Seeing TAV, especially Aqua and Ventus, and their actions in HD glory is an experience I'm willing to welcome with arms wide open.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
KHIIFM will be a blast, but I gotta say, seeing BBSFM on a console - it fills my eyes with light just thinking about it. I tried to link my PSP to the TV with a component cable and it just didn't do it justice (and still wouldn't fill up a 19" screen). Now that I have my 50" TV in my bedroom, I am so ready for that theater like experience to be realized.

-Roxas-XIII-

This is a tough decision because I have both of them already so it wont be anything new for me either way.

KH2FM is probably my favorite game of all time, so I'm really goanna love playing that on the PS3. I've played through the entire game in English and HD on my PC already, but it will be nice to have the improved character models and textures that 2.5 is likely to have.

BBSFM on the other hand has the potential to be much more interesting if they add a Multiplayer Mirage arena feature. IF they do that, I think I would have to say that I'm more exited for that than KH2FM.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Played them both and I've gotta say BBSFM doesn't bring a substantial amount more to the game given that MF and VR were both available in the international release of BBS. The only differences I really noticed in playing BBSFM were colour schemes on the unversed and the additional mirage arena battles.

KH2FM is a totally different ball game though, so much more and in critical mode it's like playing a totally different game.
However like I say I've played both as it is so it's not gonna make a world of difference to me, 1.5 was significant in that there was no english patch of KH1FM untill now.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Played them both and I've gotta say BBSFM doesn't bring a substantial amount more to the game given that MF and VR were both available in the international release of BBS. The only differences I really noticed in playing BBSFM were colour schemes on the unversed and the additional mirage arena battles.

Hmm, wait a sec... doesn't BbSFM offer a playthrough of Aqua in the Realm of Darkness? Also, at the end of the full story, isn't there a secret movie that people loved to refer to as BbSv2?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
KH2FM because there's just sssoooooo much more content added and I didn't like BbS much. I didn't like KH2 much either, but I prefer it to BbS.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm most excited for BBSFM!! Though I also can't wait to finally be able to play through kh2fm without need of notes to translate words. x'D

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I think I'm of the rare variety that's looking forward to Coded the most. I'm really surprised about this, though, as I don't really care for Coded (and I love the other two games to death, and am ecstatic to finally play the FM versions of them), but IDK. I guess I'm interested to see how the "movie" will be handled this time? And as I really liked the Days cinematics, I'm looking forward to see some of my fav moments brought to life. That game had some great humor, and it'll be great to hear it voiced! Yeah...

Y'know: I wonder if I'm the most excited for this, because I know I'll watch it first when I get it. Seems plausible to me:D

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
While I am very excited for all the additional content in BBSFM, since I've only played the original, I am beyond stoked for KH2FM. It's hands down my favorite videogame of all time. Playing it in English in HD is something I never would have dreamed of before 1.5 was announced last year.

Javelin434

Awards
Character-Baby-Names-7---Kairi-Kingdom-Hearts-Disney-Image-jpg.jpg

KH2FM Just so I can see that face in HD!!! :3

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Character-Baby-Names-7---Kairi-Kingdom-Hearts-Disney-Image-jpg.jpg

KH2FM Just so I can see that face in HD!!! :3

I will never forget, YEARS AGO, someone on this very site commenting about Kingdom Hearts games being on PS3 (we're talking like 2008 here. HD collections didn't even exist back then)

And their words were "Because we'll get to see Kairi in HD!"

And at long last, we have arrived at such a point in time. Almost makes me teary eyed thinking about the long road we KH fans have endured over the years. Ahhhhhh, dat nostalgia.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
KH2FM because there's just sssoooooo much more content added and I didn't like BbS much.
Pretty much this. The only thing I'm really excited for in BBS is seeing how pretty it is on PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back