• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which are you anticipating more?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Birth by Sleep or 358/2 days.

• Birth by Sleep

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • 358/2 days

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • It's equal for me.

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I was waiting 358/2 Days most, but recent scan made me change my mind, BBS seems definitively be the most interestant, though 358/2 Days seems excellent too.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I voted BBS, b/c it just seems so awesome right now!! It seems like it is going to answer a lot of questions that can't be answered by just the games out currently, and I can't wait to see what Radiant Garden looked like in the past and the Cinderella world, and Terra, Ven, and Aqua seem so cool...but I want 358/2 Days really badly too, b/c then I will get to play as an Organization member....I just want them to release them already!!!!

H

Heaven Ninja

I want Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep the most. It looks the best in my opinion. Like better Graphics because it's on PSP.

Next would be Kingdom Hearts : 358/2 Days it looks pretty fun because you get to play teh Organization 13, like Roxas.

Kingdom Hearts : Coded doesn't look to fun to play mostly because it's on Mobile Phone.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Oh yeah forgot about Coded. Oh well it's a cell phone game no one cares.

lol Yeah nobody really seems all that keep on coded I want it just for the sake of incase i get bored I can whip my mobile out, still I doubt my phone with have the capabilities for it. Grrr

I think I really want both, at first I only wanted 358/2 days but BBS is getting more and more intresting aye? So yeah I think both will be as equally important.

keyblade39

both 4 me, but birth by sleep more prob. because it unlocks so much about the game

gosox333

I put 358/2 days because I don't have a PSP, therefore I won't be able to play it. I'm just so much more exited for the one I'm gonna be able to get my hands on.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'd have to say i'm most excited for BBS myself. While 358 IS the day to day life of the greatest group of villains ever thought up, BBS' characters, gameplay, mysteries and pretty much everything else is 50 bajillion times more exciting. =]

Blue

home is where the heart is
358/2 Days for me.

But,seeing Ven's adorable smile might have something to do with me voting equal. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back