• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where's Waldo? - Birth of a Madman [Sign-up/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Where's Waldo?
- Birth of a Madman -

"Madness is in the eye of the beholder."

Beginning secure transmition...

Good morning agents. Exactly twelve hours ago, one of our agents, Charles Yates, disappeared in the New York City area. Agent Yates had been investigating Transatlatic Energy, a shelf corporation believed to be connected to home-grown terrorist cells located in the United States and Britain. It is believed this organization is being led by Walter K. Handford, a.k.a. Waldo.

As you may recall, for the past ten years, Waldo has been connected to several terrorist attacks across the world, and can be seen in several photos captured by our agents--boasting his red and white striped shirt in contempt of us. However, six months ago, he suddenly fell silent and his trail went cold.

That is, until five days ago, when a large sum depost was made to Transatlantic Energy from a dirty bank used by Waldo in the past. The depost, 50 million American, was stated to be for research and development, but vanished the following day. Furthermore, all the names listed as Transatlantic Energy's employees belonged to people who had died in New York in the past year, and the CEO, Franklin Monroe, was a constructed identity--a good one too. We sent agent Yates to investigate, which leads to our current situation.

Your mission is to infiltrate Transatlantic Energy, rescue agent Yates, and discover just what is happening in there. And agents, if you find Walter, your orders are to kill him. He's simply too dangerous a man to let live.

- W out.

[About]

The year is 2002. The attack against the World Trade Center is still fresh in people's minds, and the War in Afghanistan is well under way. As the world looks toward the middle east, a greater threat emerges from within the corners of our homes. A man so dangerous that the world's governments do not even publicly acknowledge his existence, Waldo, an ex-MI6 agent turned terrorist at the end of the Cold War, has been the source of many terrorist attacks during the past ten years.

You are an agent apart of the Organized Defense Liaison Against Waldo (ODLAW), a top-secret, international agency founded by NATO, their global partners, and the Partnership for Peace to capture Waldo and prevent any further damage by his terrorist organization. ODLAW is led by a mysterious women known only as 'W' by the agents, with her only known attribute being her British accent.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
[Rules]

• No God-modding or power-playing whatsoever.
  • Post a template only if you intend to post and stay reasonably active.
  • Romance is allowed within forum standards.
  • Be realistic with what your character can do and with weapons they use.
  • I reserve the right to refuse or remove any template from the roleplay.
  • Post "There he is!" above your template if you agree to abide by these rules.
  • I won't accept reservations.

[Template]

Name:

Country of Origin:
Must be apart of NATO, their global allies, or the Partnership of Peace

Equipment:
Be realistic

Skills:
Be realistic

Appearance:
Be realistic

Personality:

Biography:

Extra:

[Cast]

Organized Defense Liaison Against Waldo

Character | Member | Country of Origin | Age | Gender
"W" | OmniChaos/Ordeith | England | --- | Female

Waldo's Terrorist Organization

Character | Member | Country of Origin | Age | Gender
Walter "Waldo" K Handford | OmniChaos | England | 42 | Male
"Simon Peter" | Ordeith | --- | --- | Male
--- | --- | --- | --- | ---

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So, is no one at all interested in this roleplay? I want to make sure before I just scrap it and move on.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
While the ORPs section has always moved slow and it hasn't been a week yet, I guess spy-and-espionage stuff isn't KHI's bread and butter. I'm forced to notice that virtually every original roleplay that actually gets underway is some sort of action and/or adventure-quest format.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
I thought about joining, and I do have a character in mind should I choose to do so. I'm just wary of two things.

1. We'd be the only people RP'ing.
2. I wouldn't know enough about current events or anything to keep up with it.

I love the idea though, and I might still join. I hope it garners up more attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back