• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wheres the last treasure in radiant garden?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten_Memory

Which treasure is the last one? Have you been through all the corridors ooutside Ansem's office? I know there are a couple there.....there are also a couple in the construction site leading to the bailey, if you have already done the Hollow Bastion Battle (the one with Demyx), a hole should have appeared in the wall, there are treasure chests in there.
Hope this helps!

Jaxe

Lol, Fenrir does not count as treasury, it's aqruided from beating Sephy.

But anyways, I always think like this. Whatever treasure I'm looking for, I look ne item next to it, and I think where I got it. The item has been always close to it, so try that.

Djordjevic

i just looked on gamefaqs and the last treasure is a cosmic chain found in the heartless manufactory....u can get there by headin to the place where u got to tron's world.

Jaxe

i just looked on gamefaqs and the last treasure is a cosmic chain found in the heartless manufactory....u can get there by headin to the place where u got to tron's world.

It's called 'Ansem's Study', and from there you can see a huge place. That's the manufactory, and you'll get to there from a elevator, what is in there.

Rix

:)
Awards
Maybe it's the treasure you get after beating Sephiroth? I can't beat him:(

MardukKurios

If you are talking from the LAST Treasure in the List of Jiminys Memo then the treasure is simple!

The Last Treasure will appear, after you win against all Members of Organization 13 in their Re-Matches!!! It will appear next to the Screen and holds the crown (which one, matters what you all have done yet) and this Nobody sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back