• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wheres the book?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
As we know 100 acre wood is returning?but it in a book, Is the book in trevese town?or going to be in Disney Castle with the merlin?

I was just wonder so PLEASE do not yell at me and say im a noob(which im not)I just want to know if you guys were wondering.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Yeah, it is Merlin's personal book, after all.
However, would that make Disney Castle some kind of Hub World, 'cause it already has itself and the portal to Steamboat Willie?
Hmm.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
KrytenKoro said:
Yeah, it is Merlin's personal book, after all.
However, would that make Disney Castle some kind of Hub World, 'cause it already has itself and the portal to Steamboat Willie?
Hmm.
Diney Castle dosen't have a portal to steam boat willie's world u usethe gummi ship to get there.

UnknownEnigma

...is that right the gummi ship??? i thought we used a train to get around....and wha a ship?!?! i thoughtthrough that portal of light thingy but yeah its merlins he says they miss you i guess and sora goes visit haha but yeah in disney castle

d_fallen_1

it is more than likely to either be in disney castle or twilight town. i think that the hundred acre woods level is going to follow the actual storyline

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
UnknownEnigma said:
...is that right the gummi ship??? i thought we used a train to get around....and wha a ship?!?! i thoughtthrough that portal of light thingy but yeah its merlins he says they miss you i guess and sora goes visit haha but yeah in disney castle

Yeah u do use the gummie ship. i saw it in a trailer on the internet. but it moves faster and its more of a jet than a ship now though. maybe BHK uses the train, or you use the train to get around in twiligth town only. but it's just a theory!! don't get mad and satart calling me a n00b!!!!!!!!!

XIII Order

I would guess the book is in Disney castle since i saw a screen shot of Merlin there. As for getting to Steamboat lvl isn't it in a ball of light? As a side note mayb the train is like the monorail???

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
no..ur mistaken ...the train is 2 get throu twilight town and the gummi is 4 other worlds...its illogical if the change the transport 4rm the 1st 2 being a gummi 2 the 2nd a train...they cant do that...and i heard something about a sword in the stone world but its just a rumor so mayb merlin is there (if its a world) i doubt it but its possible..the book is probably with merlin ..in his library or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back