• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where's Riku???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
iholdthekeys said:
ur link isn't working and i never saw any unknowns holding the soul reaper
That was a quote and some peole seen the trailer but no screenshot of it having the souleater with him.

Bloodwinter

They arent out to the public yet.

Id figure the clone Riku was the nobody, but when I saw the real riku don the coat it made it almost impossible logic. x_x. But, I think riku would make a good org member. * where did the coak randomly appear from anyway ?*

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yes the scene with Riku in his unknown outfit with the soul eater was at the Square party and nobody got to take pictures or record it due to the security at the party....
also is tha the official box art. i have heard that it wasnt but im not sue. maybe if it isnt official they may make another one with Riku on it......i dont know..LOL

iholdthekeys

well hopefully if he is in his unknown outfit his hood will be down...........
i don't like it up..........
it makes him seem unimportant in the game...

AngelHeart15

they just simply want riku's first appearance to be mysterious and stuff. to make us make concusions on where he might be or which unknown he is...

iholdthekeys

wait i have a question now........... cuz i have this trailer on my comp where sora and an unknown dash at each other and clash........... is that unknown riku???

[edit]

this is in the deep dive world (twilight town)
and a circle of dusk is around them

sorixed

Dattebayo!
DarkSora9696 said:
That's a great idea that maybe he dies :( because a remember a pic where it looked like Riku had angel wings but it was just the statue he was sitting on... here ya go I found it...

83.jpg

So you say'in that he dies is actually a great Idea cause maybe those wings represent that he is like their "Guardian Angel" and he like dies saving sore and co. Great idea! Um... sry the pic is like HUGE!!! :D
Look in that picture where donald is sitting i can't see what the words say but it has the picture of the wing something ( dive in to )something but i can't see the words i might be wrong though of what the words say can someone zoom in the picture?. Maybe dive into the heart or sky?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
iholdthekeys said:
wait i have a question now........... cuz i have this trailer on my comp where sora and an unknown dash at each other and clash........... is that unknown riku???

[edit]

this is in the deep dive world (twilight town)
and a circle of dusk is around them

Deep Dive world isnt Twilight Town. they look nothing alike and Twilight town always stays Twilight. no exceptions. also i think that is Riku in that unknown outfit clashing with Sora. It would be cool to fight Riku again

S King

It's sky. And exactly, what relevance does that have? It was just used as a pic when you complete the game in KH:FM.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Well dive into the heart was said to be an awakening or whatever.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
um can someone please give me a link to the picture u guys are talking about. i am confused right now. it would be appreciated........ the pic of so called dive into the heart.......??

DarkSora9696

I don't think that the unknown that clashes with sora is Riku... Because Kiari is safe now and (unless a fight happened between the two of them in CoM)that is the reason why Sora and Riku were in a fight... it was over Kiari... so now that she is safe... There's nuttin to fight about... and they aren't fight'in cause he's in the order either because Riku and King Mickey aren't in the order (or org. w.e) to be bad... they are both followers of DiZ who is try'in to take down the Order... "It's been confirmed that DiZ is using his powers to manipulate The Order into he wants and the fact is, he actually wants to take down The Order. It seems that DiZ is not the superior of The Order but DiZ is trying to gain followers such as King Mickey, Namine, Riku, and the BHK. In another note, it's quite possible that DiZ is Ansem's shell, due to the fact DiZ's voice resembles of Ansem's." - Kh2 insider

Sorry UnknownSora21 I can't get onto the site I got the pic from... sry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back