• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where's Riku???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSora9696

This may not really be that important but... I'm curious now... Kh2 insider say that this
v v v v picture v v v v may be the box art but... Where's Riku???

kh2_poster_full.jpg

Tell me what you think... Thanks

-matty
P.S. there's a strange feel'in tell'in me that someone has already posted suttin bout this... if so... Sorry

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
He might be the hooded Unknown on the left
but if you look at the characters infront,
look really close at the ones in color
you will see
that Riku is not there.

DarkSora9696

at first I thought he was one on the hooded but then I thought no because they already revealed him but I guess it's still possible...

They're still fight'in!?!?!? I though after the door at the end of KH they were okay... they've been in pics boefore tho right like the one where it looks like he has a wing... right?

MilkMan20206

the hooded guy is prebably the EM but maybe he isnt there because him and sora are still fighting i think

DarkSora9696

wha u think it mean tho? Cause Riku doesn't have a smaller part in the next game does he? I don't think so?... Yea I want more info too!!!! :D

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Maybe but maybe they want him to be a secret in the game or they don't show him alot.

iholdthekeys

this is a very interesting topic

many ppl have wondered where riku is and so have i............ i mean if he is walking the road of twilight and mickey is walking it with him........... then how come mickey is in the pictures and not riku........... i think that itz not because riku has a minor role......... he should have a somewhat bigger role..... they let you play as riku in COM, so it would be wrong that they let you play as a main character in the 2nd game and then he disappears in the last game and has an even smaller role(kh2 is the last game, nomura said that he will close all loose ends to the storyline and if kh2 does sell more he will try to make a kh3 or something, but kh2 is ending the kh series).......... and he's one of the main characters......... wat i think is that maybe hopefully not, that riku dies in kh2...... maybe he sacrifices his life to help sora save kingdom hearts.......... my other thought is that maybe thatz only part of a bigger picture......... or that maybe that they will have 2 different kind of boxarts when you buy the game....... which i hope not because i would definitely want 2 get the other one and i wouldn't want to pay $50 just so i got the other picture........... like maybe this is one box art and there will be another one with riku.......... my last idea that i have is that yea, like everyone says it might be the enigma on the left side of the picture......... though i don't like it that they would have his face covered instead of uncovered.......... it makes riku seem nonexistant in the game............

AngelHeart15

actually, i really think that unknown on da left IS riku. if u zoom in on this unknown's face (i tried it once) u can see his hair....it looks like riku's hair.

iholdthekeys

my question though is that if it is riku........ wat reason would they have to have his face covered in the picture............... it makes him seem so unimportant in the game cuz it can be any unknown with the hood down and a strand of hair doesn't help seeing how all the unknowns have hair

DarkSora9696

That's a great idea that maybe he dies :( because a remember a pic where it looked like Riku had angel wings but it was just the statue he was sitting on... here ya go I found it...

83.jpg

So you say'in that he dies is actually a great Idea cause maybe those wings represent that he is like their "Guardian Angel" and he like dies saving sore and co. Great idea! Um... sry the pic is like HUGE!!! :D

iholdthekeys

yea, i've heard of those....... can sum1 please post it so i can c them......... cuz i've looked and i don't c ne pictures.........

S King

Riku is in the Deep Dive world.

Supposedly, the Order member in the Deep Dive world wields the Soul Eater... so in other words, its Riku

This is taken off www.sorasdomain.net

Also, I saw parts of the video in an animation, and the Org. members moves just like Riku does.

I've fixed the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back