• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wheres Riku?????????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milh_Amethyz

Some video and Screen shots are showing some previous character from the first KH and some characters are new but the question is...............WHY ARENT THEY SHOWING RIKU IN SOME VIDEO TRAILER OR SOME SCREEN SHOTS? WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

im sory for the shouting thing i mean im just asking you know....................

Da_BlackSora

yeah i havent seen any but hasnt the recent info released some of the things
he says in the game before he runs into sora

D

Dexter

Theyll probaly release info on rikku when the game comes out and thats around somwhere in dec!

Milh_Amethyz

do you realy think that riku will be on KH2? I mean you know its been 3 years since they anounced that there'll be a sequell of it and still no sign of Riku.

Keji

he must have a huge part in KH.. that even if the slightest detail about him comes out.. everyone will know before the game comes out! O_O
i can picture it..:
game designers: "omg those meddling khinsiders found out it was riku in deep dive! *gasp* they already know 50% of his side of the story! nuuuu"

just my thought... :D

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
he was in com and he has been a sign of him at the end of com remember seeing as there is mickey there has to be a riku

D

Dexter

I guess but the unkown at Ancient China is Riku but no face and he had a soul eater so who do u think that is?

M

MegaFlare

They want it to be a surprise. Imagine the thrill you'll have after seeing Riku when you play Kingdom Hearts 2. :p

The element of surprise.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Milh_Amethyz said:
Some video and Screen shots are showing some previous character from the first KH and some characters are new but the question is...............WHY ARENT THEY SHOWING RIKU IN SOME VIDEO TRAILER OR SOME SCREEN SHOTS? WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

im sory for the shouting thing i mean im just asking you know....................

yeah! i agree, i wander why...maybe he appears at the end!! they dont usually show the end (the most important part of the story)

silfer

i can say is that riku's role to this sequel will be surprising and not many can predict what are his plans to fight along sora or fight against him, to think about sora i think he's gotten a bit cocky with his new strength and powers that is only my opinion

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
In trailers, yes, Riku has appeared, if only in the rapid-flashing montage of characters at the end of the newest trailers. Also, I'm pretty sure Riku is the unknown talking to DiZ and telling them that "they can't find out our plan" shown in some of the early trailers. He's most likely referring to the rest of the Order finding out their plans to destroy them or something like that. I'm pretty sure that Riku is like a double agent, getting info from the Order for DiZ.

d_fallen_1

it makes sense that that would be riku because he stated diz by his proper name. most people would think that the heartless ansem is the only ansem. but in reality there are two, and it was easy for riku to know who diz was, especially the clue diz gave him in com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back