• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wheres my KH2 Sora Board?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
I played the app before and I got all KH 1,2,3 Avatar boards, but when I had to get a new phone and installed the APP I forgot to sync the account and had to start over, but when I played again all I got was KH 1,3 Boards? So why didn't I get 2?
DIj2mkOVYAEUlXt.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It was last year that it happen though

And unless you purchased them again while they were briefly available, you obviously won't have them.

If you genuinely believe they're missing from your inventory and have proof of purchase, you can try to submit a ticket to customer support and see if they can help you.

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
And unless you purchased them again while they were briefly available, you obviously won't have them.

If you genuinely believe they're missing from your inventory and have proof of purchase, you can try to submit a ticket to customer support and see if they can help you.
I can't because that account wasn't sync and I had to make another one and the only boards I could re buy was kh1 and 3 😭

Back