• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wheres Ansem the wise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Noheart

Ansem the wise was meant to be one of the important people who will set up the future for the series. but there has not been one scan or he has not been in any film clips except for voice overs so is square just waiting for it to be released. it makes no sense why we haven't seen him yet.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
He's too busy on conducting experiments on hearts.

That didn't start until after he found Xehanort, which is after BbS.

I'm pretty sure he'll be shown, especially since he narrates in the latest trailer.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I have a really good feeling that if he doesn't appear in the game itslef, he will appear in a secret scene, maybe the one with Sora from KHII

Dcasd1

he has to appear in bbs isn't he the king of radiant garden?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
he has to appear in bbs isn't he the king of radiant garden?

He may appear as a cameo, from his castle, seeing the view of Radiant Garden and after that, he went back inside to continue his work. I mean, seriously, he didn't notice the Unversed is attacking through out his town, meaning he didn't see what's going on outside his castle.

Also, I know that the research on the hearts hasn't even started until after the BBS events but why is Even and Ienzo wearing lab coats?

Lonbilly

Awards
Also, I know that the research on the hearts hasn't even started until after the BBS events but why is Even and Ienzo wearing lab coats?

Well, they are scientist, I'm guessing they were just experimenting on something or just on break. I doubt the only experimenting they ever did was on the heart.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Hmmm....for some reason, I had this funny feeling Even and Ienzo had a task, given by Ansem, to create Sea Salt ice cream and possibly Ansem must be tasting all those types of ice cream flavours samples that Even and Ienzo had provided, inside the castle.

This could be the TRUE reason why Ansem didn't even want to get out from the castle because he was busy tasting the samples so he let Even and Ienzo had a break from work! :p

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
Hmmm....for some reason, I had this funny feeling Even and Ienzo had a task, given by Ansem, to create Sea Salt ice cream and possibly Ansem must be tasting all those types of ice cream flavours samples that Even and Ienzo had provided, inside the castle.

This could be the TRUE reason why Ansem didn't even want to get out from the castle because he was busy tasting the samples so he let Even and Ienzo had a break from work! :p

LMAO. And Dilan and Aeleus had to guard the castle so nobody could steal the secret recipe. xD

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I mean, seriously, he didn't notice the Unversed is attacking through out his town, meaning he didn't see what's going on outside his castle.

Who said he didn't notice the attacks? There hasn't been anything about that yet, seeing as how there hasn't been ANY information about Ansem as a whole yet.

Also, he/they probably did other experiments before that. They're scientists, the study one thing and when it's finished (or they get bored with it) they just go to the next subject. :wink:

KHmaster1025

he probaly be shown at the end of the game because in the lastest trailer it looks hes talking to someone about sora i think

Lonbilly

Awards
Well since the heart experiments begun after BBS he's not really relevant to the plot is he?I bet he will get one or two scenes with Mickey though 'cause that's when the two supposedly met.

Nah, the two met after BbS since Xehanort was already in RG experimenting. I think he'll just have a cameo and nothing more. Though the fact he narrates the trailer gives me the feeling he may have more of a main role than I think.

Skytus

Remember when Vanitas had his helmet off talking to someone about making Ven stronger? I think that was AtW.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
His name may just be mentioned by his apprentices.

Remember when Vanitas had his helmet off talking to someone about making Ven stronger? I think that was AtW.

you can see MX coat on the person Vanitas is talking to.
So its MX Vanitas is talking to.
And its MX's voice.

Skytus

His name may just be mentioned by his apprentices.

you can see MX coat on the person Vanitas is talking to.
So its MX Vanitas is talking to.

Yeah but I was thinking. If it was MX why would they choose not to show his face, or upper body for that matter, and just cut of vanitas'.

TVA1994

If were lucky then we'll get to see him but not till the very very end of the game when he finds Xehanort/Terra. He might be in it and he might not but if he is i bet he will have like maybe 2 scenes top just to show him finding xehanort and for him testing on xehanort, etc.

Lonbilly

Awards
Yeah but I was thinking. If it was MX why would they choose not to show his face, or upper body for that matter, and just cut of vanitas'.

Because MX was walking towards Vanitas and then you would see Vanitas face from that angle. It's MX, no mystery there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back