• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where's Aerith?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
Im not sure if this has already been discussed but... I was looking at the voice actors from both japanese and english voice actors list for kh2 but i didnt see aerith. Do you think Normura killed her off or something? I havent seen anything of aerith yet... =[ or maybe there was something but i missed it. eh...

M

MegaFlare

Well, keep in mind: The official english voice cast hasn't been completed yet, I don't think.

As for the japanese one.. mm.. I don't know there. :/ I hope Aerith's in it again, but that might be because I'm an Aerith fan.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I wanted to know the same thing too. Oh I hope Aerith isn't dead...I like Aerith! She's one of my favourite characters. Next to Yuffie and Squall. But that does kinda explain something about Cloud's story...

K

kairi2009

i hope she was, but if she was killed off, i would explain the cloud side story, but isn't squall helping cloud in his part?

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
aerith died and went to that lil pink world from which she came from :) jk iono aerith is kool so i hope she has some importance to the next game. *pokes sig* lolz

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
aeris and aerith r the same ppl <.<;; and aerith has only died in ff 7 not in kh actually we dont no wut is going to happen to aerith

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
You people don't know what happened? Well....

In Hollow Bastion in the fight against the Heartless, Rikku turned on Yuffie. B*tch took her spot and she couldn't handle it. Aerith keeps the peace. She could not allow this at this time. So she used her magical spells but Rikku totally kicked her off the mountain and thankfully Cloud caught her. But Sephy stole her and stabbed her virgin body while the blood spilled on Cloud. Cloud then gained a magical barrier from her love. And Tifa could not take this sh*t. So she dropped kicked Sephy for making Aerith's love touch Cloud in a way her love could never touch him. Then Aerith's body split in half. Sephy, Aerith's head, and Tifa unfortunately fell into a crevice filled with Darkness and Heartless.

Cloud mourns this day with his new black clothes and keeps Aerith's bottom half very, very, very close to him...while he cries...while he cries T_T

He swears the day he finds Sephy again it will be his last...because he knows Sephy survived because he can fly.

So in conclusion, either Aerith is dead or she can't fight so she's hiding in doors si she won't die and can still help her world.

Last edited:

waluigi1

At he end of KH during the credits they walked up to each other in hollow bastion...

Ultima665

if she died i bet sora would be sad, i would be sad too...after all she gave me my first elixier in kh1...........:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back