• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SH_Brat

This may have been done before,but...
What happened to Auron? I mean in the end you see him turn into light... So... Is he dead dead or was he just leaving that world? 'Cause if he went to the netherworld that would mean we probably aren't going to be fight with or along side him again... So... I'm just asking... What happened to him? Did he go to the good side of the afterlife or did he go to another world?
Please don't flame... Just wondering... Just give your sepeculation on whether you think he is alive and will be in the next game 'cause he did have an awesome reaction command. Or if he is gone for good this time and we won't have him as a party member again.

Sir_Auron

Alright, I know a lot about Auron(look at my name, lol). When Auron disappeared, his pyreflies scattered about the Coliseum. Also, when Sora, Donald, and Goofy last talked to him, he said, "Maybe, it's time I start my own journey." Now Auron in Final Fantasy X was dead, yet he was able to walk around the world at his own will. So, we will probably see Auron in KH3, just in a different world.

Sir_Auron

Forgive me for double posting, but also I'd like to point out that the KH team has had a record of keeping FF people in the KH series. So bet on Auron being in KH3.

Sir_Auron

I'd also like to point out that the KH team has had a record of keeping FF people in the KH series. So bet on Auron being in KH3.

Sir_Auron

lol, sorry, for a minute there, my comp. went a bit buggy, i didn't mean to triple post.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Sir_Auron said:
Alright, I know a lot about Auron(look at my name, lol). When Auron disappeared, his pyreflies scattered about the Coliseum. Also, when Sora, Donald, and Goofy last talked to him, he said, "Maybe, it's time I start my own journey." Now Auron in Final Fantasy X was dead, yet he was able to walk around the world at his own will. So, we will probably see Auron in KH3, just in a different world.
Just to be exact, so you don't get flamed later, he said, "Maybe, it's time I start my own story."

Pyro

wat? i thought those spirits in the underworld just went through him and started floating around. i kinda didn't see him disappear or he went to the underworld....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back