• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

getblazedordie

go to the land of the dragons, into the throne room, exit into the hallway where there are those horsemen (assault riders... i think) turn into master and whip ass, as much as possible, if u kill all the horsemen u should get like close to 150 xp every time, go back to the throne room b4 your drive is depleted and teleport out of the world then go back and repeat, took me like 30 min to go from lvl 3 to lvl 7, mad easy, equip form boost so ull stay in drive for longer

peace

theinversekey

GO to The Land of Dragons and go into that small cave where Mushu said he saw Shan-Yu the first time round. Clear out all the heartless and then exit the cave. Go back into it and clear of the heartless again. Now, go back one more time and go into master form this time round. There should be two firework carts in there. Destroy the first cart with thunder and the second with your keyblades. Pick up the orbs and leave the cave. Then go back in, the carts should be there again. Repeat this process until your gauge is about to run out then leave via save point. Go back into the world and do it all over again.

Someone else said this before me but i cant remember who so i give complete credit to whoever said this in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back