• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where Xehanort & Ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jason940728

It seem that Xehanort ( the complete being of Xemnas) & Wise Ansem never appear in any trailer.

Therefore. I prove that Vanitas must be Xehanort ( the complete being of Xemnas)( he talked to someone like Wise Ansem in the recent trailer).

But how about Wise Ansem? where was he in BBS?I have got no clue.

Feel free to discuss.

Last edited:

Awkward Squid

Re: Where Xemnas & Ansem

The reason Xemnas hasn't shown up in any BBS trailers is because nobodies didn't exist during the time.
More than likely, AtW will appear in BBS, we just haven't seen him yet.

[EDIT]

Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx, and Luxord haven't appeared in any trailers either. Vanitas has just as much of a chance of being all four of them as well as Xemnas...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Ansem The Wise is the deep voice in the opening of the new trailer. BBS as we know it, takes place before the nobodies' appearance hence why we see the human forms of organization 13.

jason940728

The reason Xemnas hasn't shown up in any BBS trailers is because nobodies didn't exist during the time.

[EDIT]

Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx, and Luxord haven't appeared in any trailers either. Vanitas has just as much of a chance of being all four of them as well as Xemnas...

I mean the human form of xemnas

Awkward Squid

*His name is Xehanort.

Although it's highly possible for 'Xehanort' to be either Vanitas or Terra, that fact that he hasn't appeared in any scans or trailers doesn't necessarily mean he's Vanitas.

Tidus14

[EDIT]

Numora have said that the org members come, but ONLY until number VII ( Lea/Axel )

Last edited:

jason940728

So Vanitas is Xehanort just beacause Xehanort hasn't been shown yet? Well Queen Minnie hasn't been shown yet either, maybe she is Vanitas...

Sorry. I change my opinion.
Wise Ansem should never see Xehanort within past memory.
But in the trailer, Wise Ansem talked to Vanitas.

Pratiko

Awards
Lol.
Ansem the Wise in the trailer acts as a Narrator. He ain't in direct contact with any of the characters in any scene of the trailer.

Also Vanitas' fate could be any, just like Terra's. Until now, it's up to the game to decide who will be Xehanort, while chances are Terra is more likely to be Xehanort than Vanitas (hence physical appearance and Xemnas' memories of Ven&Aqua).

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Therefore. I prove that Vanitas must be Xehanort.

...How does that prove anything?

But how about Wise Ansem? where was he in BBS?I have got no clue.

Radiant Garden.

Although it's highly possible for 'Xehanort' to be either Vanitas or Terra, that fact that he hasn't appeared in any scans or trailers doesn't necessarily mean he's Vanitas.

I wouldn't use the words "highly possible" for the former...
There really isn't much that supports the Vanitas=Xehanort theory and there's probably more against the theory than there is for it.

Awkward Squid

I wouldn't use the words "highly possible" for the former...
There really isn't much that supports the Vanitas=Xehanort theory and there's probably more against the theory than there is for it.

Honestly, I'm not in favor of the Vanitas=Xehanort theory myself. The fact that Maleficent destroyed Radiant Garden nine years before KH1 and the events of BBS take place ten years before, that leaves only one year for Vanitas to somehow hit a growth spurt and age to the point where he looks more like a man than a boy (which sounds very unlikely).

But again, Vanitas's identity has yet to be revealed, and as odd as it is, the possibility still stands.

Vanitas.

But again, Vanitas's identity has yet to be revealed, and as odd as it is, the possibility still stands.
Sadly it does. I'm not in the Vanitas = Xehanort myself as well. Nothing adds up to become him. He has black eyebrows while Apprentice Xehanort has white. He's about a head shorter than Apprentice Xehanort, lacks the brown eyes,sounds like a boy more than a man, and more likely in his teenage years.

The Soul Eater
The Dark Suit

All connected towards Riku. Another thing that connects him towards Riku is how him and Ven reenact a CGI scene in KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back