• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where wre you when you first drove into Anti Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

logansan

Just Curious but where were you when you first drove into anti form?

I was at the Timeless River when it happend and I had no idea what was going on it was really freaky. I thought it did that only on that level but of course I know better now.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Hey cool I was at timeless river too. I was at that building on fire and i was like weee. it was freaky i liked it though. I REALLY hate Anti form in Boss battles *coughXaldincough*

Sora_Riku1

Mulan. I went into it like 30-someting times through out the game. I sucked when i went into it fighting Xaldin. But i still beat 'em:)

logansan

Kairi's Heart said:
Hey cool I was at timeless river too. I was at that building on fire and i was like weee. it was freaky i liked it though. I REALLY hate Anti form in Boss battles *coughXaldincough*

Yeah Thats the exact spot that it happened for me to

Legato2471

In the King's Castle trying to get Minnie to the throne room. I went to use Valor Form and got Anti Form which was way more useful. I proceeded to beat the living daylights out of the heartless.

Quexinos

Legato2471 said:
In the King's Castle trying to get Minnie to the throne room. I went to use Valor Form and got Anti Form which was way more useful. I proceeded to beat the living daylights out of the heartless.
err you can't use drives there, it's just you and Minnie, did you mean before meeting Minnie?

Oddly enough the first 3 times it happened to me I was in Beast's Castle. I think at first I tried to attack myself... then I realized what was going on

demyx boss battle # 2 (retarded 25 characters)
That happened to me in one of my games too, I wasn't even really trying to use forms but I guess I had "auto valor" on which was a mistake. I saw the triangle and hit it thinking it was a trigger command or wild dance or something. OF COURSE I went anti and like right after that he did his "Dance water dance" thing MOCKING ME, KNOWING I couldn't beat him at that point darn him!

Legato2471

Quexinos said:
err you can't use drives there, it's just you and Minnie, did you mean before meeting Minnie?

^_^;; yeah, it's been a while since I was at that part of the game

SoraGaurdian

Mine was kinda late but it was in my fight with Xigbar...nearly got me killed too...I had no idea what I was doing, either! So...yeah. Thank goodness I went back to normal right before I was about to die and Donald saved me...*sigh*

Darkening kairi

*Dark_destroyer* said:
it was in mulan it was cool but i only killed two guys

i got mine in the mulan world too
happy.gif

Texkia26

i was walking around the Underworld when i randomly decided to drive into valor
and i got anti-form instead. it was pretty cool beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back