• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where wre you when you first drove into Anti Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

Legato2471 said:
In the King's Castle trying to get Minnie to the throne room. I went to use Valor Form and got Anti Form which was way more useful. I proceeded to beat the living daylights out of the heartless.

that's what happened to me.

Quint

dunno...i forgot...o yeah...at beast's castle...

but anti-form pretty useful ya know...i beat xigbar using anti-form:D

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
True_Separation said:
it's weird, I got it in TWTNW, then I went Valor and i turned into Final.
\but i dunno if you can get final after you get anti like this, and i got no proove coz my cousin who was playing it that time, told me like that, guess he was lying/

no, you can, but you cant get it on the ps2...kh vids.net has a movie of it....and they explain it too

o and i was in land of dragons

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Believe it or not, I got it in the first visit to Hallow Bastion, in the first Heartless battle there right before seeing Leon and the Gang. It was the first time I had used Valor, and I was like "WTF what is that is that some kind of glitch or something". It was weird...
And where do I take the KH world location quiz?

King-of-Hearts

My very first time was the first time you go to Hollow Bastion in the beginning of the game.And it happened a lot more after that and it continued to piss me off.Not because it wasn't cool because it is a cool form,but because it automatically takes all your drive and you can't get it back.It really sucked during the battle with xaldin,I pretty much couldn't even touch him because of it.

Axel425

well i got mine when i was fighting sephiroth for the first time late i know but on my second game (first was on standard, second was on proud), i got mine at mulan fighting shan yu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back