• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where Would You Like to Go...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, the title basically says it all. If you could go to anyplace in the world, where would it be? Discuss it here.

As for me, I would definitely like to go to Japan or some exotic place like Jamaica or Peru.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
God, I wanna go everywhere.
California, Colorado, England, Ireland, Austrailia, Italy...

I've been to Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Liechtenstein and I'd like to go back there too. I stopped at an airport in France too but that doesn't count :D

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
seoul, washington DC, disneyworld, new york, austrailia, rome, greece, vancouver

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Honestly, I'd love to visit Japan or Italy, if only for a week or so. Both places seem rather interesting. To tell you the truth, Greece might not be too bad either, with all the ruins and such, much like Italy or more specifically, Rome.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
New York City
Japan
London
Italy (again...when i went i was in middle school so i didn't quite appreciate it as much as i should have)
France (again...same reason)

i think that's all of my must-go list.

EDIT: omg how could i forget...
Greece

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Somewhere warm... Maybe... Australia?

Oh, and Italy. The Southern bit. I've seen the North already.

And we can't be forgetting England, now can we?

And France. Again. Why can't Canada appreciate architecture like they do...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'd someday like to visit the village in Italy where my great-grandmother was born. It's a tiny little pinprick somewhere close around Naples, so small that it isn't even included on many maps. If it still exists nowadays, I'd like to see the place where she lived her childhood, since I wasn't able to know her until she was fairly old.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I want to see the whole world i would love to travel everywhere, but i would really like to see, Poland, Japan, Taiwan, China, Korea, Italy, France, anything in Europe, JUST EVERYWHERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back