• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where Would You Like to Go...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I like the idea of visiting Europe in general. Mostly Italy, partly because I'm descended from italian immigrants. :eek:

deep_but_stupid

I wanna go anywhere out of Europe! I've never actually left! Yeah, europe is a big place but it get's a little blah after 15 years holidays in only spain,greece or potlugal. Also I'm pretty sure my parents have taken me to almost every inch of the british coast.

ps. I also love how non europeans sometimes lump europe together as one big whole. It's a load of totally different countries with different cultures, languages, food ect, all argueing with each other and not getting along. Not one big whole. : )

pps. I hope i didn't sound like i was slagging europe off, europe's cool, but just kinda small.

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
That's so sad.

That's really weird because I went to Victoria and it was soooo cold compared to where I live.

Depends what times you're there. It can sometimes get hotter than Queensland =S

WaveK89

I would like to go back to Hawaii again, just to visit this time. I miss the beach.
Japan is more of a given for me.
Austrailia would also be a place I'd to visit.

Meh, I'll keep it to these three for now.

Fortissimo

You've been to Egypt? What was it like? I've really always wanted to go there.

Yes and I loved it. I'm Egyptian and have lived in the US my entire life so it was great visiting the mother land.

It is the definition of beautiful, and the people are really, really nice and welcoming. If you get a chance to go, please do. Visit the historical places, (but go to the ones at night if they offer night shows, they are really cool.) and small villages. It really is wonderful. :]

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Autralia always seemed interesting to me. I'm not sure why, maybe it's the accent <3

Either that or the UK

deep_but_stupid

Either that or the UK

If anyone does visit the UK make sure you don't just visit london, as it's cool but not too different to any other major cities (but if you do make sure to visit camden market). Definately go into the countryside, and i really recomend edinburgh.

Sorry to act like a travel guide but it bugs me when people come from all around the world to see britain and never leave london.

And for me I'd love to be anywhere out of europe. Anywhere without terrorism anyways.

Wicked

absurdiam
You must live somewhere very nice with constant change. We're not talking about leaving for good, just a visit.

Aria

braver by the minute
I'd love to go to Rome or Athens right now. Idk just a weird "craving" i guess xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back