• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where will you start with 2.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Where will you start with 2.5?

• KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX + HD

Votes: 71 62.3%
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX HD

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • KINGDOM HEARTS coded HD

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Once it comes out, I'll play them in order.

BBS
KH
COM
Days
KH2
Re:Coded
KH3

I think I'd play them in release order, honestly. (with the exception of CoM cuz it IS a remake, and Days cuz it fits in anywhere after CoM, really) I think they make the most sense (am I crazy? KH making SENSE?!) in release order with those minor exceptions. Chronological order sounds fun too, tho!

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Sick of reading the Katakana for ablilites and remembering the kanji for synthesis materials. Bring on KH2FM HD!! Some part of me wants to play BBSFM first considering that KH2FM isnt really that new to me.

Squabble

I'll play them in the order they show up on the game selection screen(from left to right in that order).

MizuMikomi

Awards
Birth by Sleep -Final Mix- all the way. I've put over well over a thousand hours into the original Japanese, English, and Final Mix versions of Birth by Sleep combined and possibly separate as well! Playing my favorite game in the series in HD will be like a dream come true, so it will obviously get the most love from me. While Kingdom Hearts II -Final Mix- was the first game I imported, so I will surely spend a couple hundred hours in Critical mode just becaue"Ermahgerd! FINARU MEEXU IN AICHE DEEEEEEE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back