• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where will you start with 2.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Where will you start with 2.5?

• KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX + HD

Votes: 71 62.3%
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX HD

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • KINGDOM HEARTS coded HD

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chefdiz19

I'm going to play through the entire series in total chronological order, including switching between TAV in BBS/ and 358/2 Days and Re:Com

Kisame

Kingdom Hearts 2 FM HD. Despite already playing FM in English, I still plan on playing KH2 FM HD first. It's always been my favorite game, so I can't resist.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Depends on if coded becomes a movie or not.

I know we're all assuming it will be, but wasn't Days converted because of time constraints? 1.5 took a while because they had to essentially rebuild Kingdom Hearts Final Mix based on remnants of the original code.

2.5, I imagine, won't take nearly as long. So it's not impossible that they might decide coded should remain a game (which I'm fine with because it's probably one of the most fun in the franchise).

If coded is a movie, I'll watch that first. If it's a game, I'll start with Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix​.

Sorarocks93

Awards
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.

Birth By Sleep Final Mix.

Re:Coded.

And DDD after that. If it's in there. I feel like Coded is a prologue to DDD so that's why BBS goes before Coded because it feels like taking a break after the whole KH II adventure.

With great restraint because BBS is perfect ;~;

Not to mention that they might also update the models too. Make them more smooth I guess.

Last edited:

Kisame

Not to mention that they might also update the models too. Make them more smooth I guess.

I'd be shocked out of my mind if that was not at least included. BBS wouldn't look so grand if it were stretched to 1080p.

Cuccojenkins

I wish they had some sort of dlc that adds gameplay to the ds games.
But i'm just going in the same order as everyone else

axel95

Awards
Why do you have to ask such a tough question? I'd say KH2FM, even though I will have already played it by then, I love KH2 too much to not do it. Unless Coded and/or DDD is a movie, then I will watch that first.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I think I'll play/watch KH2FM > BbSFM > Re:Coded. Just seems like the right order. I think after that I'll probably play everything in chronological order including DDD.

soranjaxx

I'll probably start with KH2 It's my favorite game in the series so far and I've been waiting to long to play it again ever since my PS2 stopped working

Checkerboard

I'm going to start with BBSFM because I never got to play the game myself. I'm looking forward to it the most since it's one of my favorites story-wise. After that I'll play KH2FM to check out all the new features. Lastly, that leaves me with Coded, which will be a nice way of relaxing after playing through two KH games in a row.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
If Coded is a movie I will probably do that first. The only reason why I would do this is because Coded and Days are the only titles that I have not played. So if they do make it a 'movie' I will view that first (just as I am going to do Days first in 1.5- and so I can get me them extra cards in ReCom). KH2 FM would be next since I like it a little better than BBS.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I was thinking on playing the following: 2.5: KHBbS (FM)-->kingdom hearts 1.5 hd remix-->kh 2.5: KHII (FM) -->2.5: KH(R)C

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Ahh same here with Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. There are so many extras we haven't been able to play before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back