• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where will you start with 2.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Where will you start with 2.5?

• KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX + HD

Votes: 71 62.3%
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX HD

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • KINGDOM HEARTS coded HD

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
At least Ice-cream beat is doable with some practice (ok, in some cases a lot of practice), I would be more concerned with some near impossible times for the racing game (especially on the last Castle Circuit) or high point demands for fruit ball.
A "win a fruitball game without getting any goal against you"-trophy perhaps?
Or something like "win a game on the command board with all opponents having negative GP"?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I despise Fruit Ball xD I like to pretend it doesn't exist half the time.

Would be fine with Command Board as long as they don't specify a board, because Peter Pan is a huge cheater.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I despise Fruit Ball xD I like to pretend it doesn't exist half the time.

Would be fine with Command Board as long as they don't specify a board, because Peter Pan is a huge cheater.

I don't go that much into the extreme, but it is definitely my least favorite of the mini-games in BBS. Also since the control scheme doesn't really help you gain full control of the game.

Yep, and Tigger...Tigger also plays better than most of the other CPU-controlled opponents.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
At least Ice-cream beat is doable with some practice (ok, in some cases a lot of practice), I would be more concerned with some near impossible times for the racing game (especially on the last Castle Circuit) or high point demands for fruit ball.
A "win a fruitball game without getting any goal against you"-trophy perhaps?
Or something like "win a game on the command board with all opponents having negative GP"?

While I hate racing games, I find the ones in BBS to be really simple to do once you know how to take advantage of the course. And I HATE Fruit Ball but it is manageable. Ice Cream Beat doesn't follow the music well in my opinion, so it makes it harder to play.

They wouldn't make trophies like that, though. It'd just be like "Get XXXX score"

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
KH II FM. I played through BBS FM on my PSP, but I've never had the opportunity to play KHII FM.

Caity

Website
kh13.com
KH2FM, if BBS HD was released before it I would have started with that to continue in chronological order, but since I'll have gone in order from 1.5 I might as well continue in order. I'm also looking forward to KH2FM more.

wolfshadow

Oh man, haven't been to this place in forever!Anyways: As much as I would love to play kh2fm first, it'll be coded in case they have special items (keyblade, etc.) that unlock, like for days in 1.5 how you get more cards in Re: Com.

I'mma start with Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix HD despite having beaten KH2FM already. It'll be great stuff - I feel it's the most current KH title ever to exist despite BBSFMHD, Coded HD, and DDD. :)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
KH2FM cause I want to see Axel and Namine again. Plus, a good ol fight with Xigbar and the anti-form drive, would be great to replay again. After that, it'll be BBSFM. Not sure if I'll play Coded.

Voltron

Silver Member
KHIIFM is most definitely where I will begin with this game. Why? Mostly because I want to experience the Organization XIII battles when they are placed throughout the Disney worlds. They seem like such a challenge and it will be fun to experience fighting them.

On the other hand, I want to play KHIIFM first because of the opening in HD, as well as playing through Roxas's storyline at the beginning again.

Gonzales95

Awards
I'll probably start with KH2FM because the regular KH2 was simply amazing, absolutely loved that game and whilst I have replayed it partially, the prospect of being able to play the FM version is getting me really excited. I'll probably play through about a third of the game to whet my appetite (maybe more), then I'll play through one of the BBS stories - most likely Ven, because I started as Terra last time and It'll be nice to do it in a different order. Then I'll probably go back to KH2 and then finish BBS after.

Not really bothered about Re:Coded, wouldn't be too unhappy if they only included cutscenes but I'll play that as well if it is available.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
This is clearly the hardest question I've ever asked myself.

This is also where I'd include an explanation if the 50k threads we're sorting through didn't give me a massive migraine.

Discuss.

You know I came here thinking "release order so KH2.. duh!". But I've never played BBS before so.... it is a tough question.

Still, I guess I will try to go by release date and play KH2 (haven't played FM+ anyway) and then BBS.

moonstar_xo

This is pretty difficult because I'm not sure whether to play KH2 or BBS first since I've never played the final mix version of either game. Re:coded will probably go in the middle. It'll probably go KH2 > Re:coded > BBS

Nexus

I'm most likely going to play KH2 again since it's been ages, and I miss, Roxas in action with that one boss with Axel. And since I'm currently BBS right now I can save the HD of BBS for last

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Even though there's a specific chronological order to the series, I'm also pretty sure there's a specific order to how it's supposed to be played, as evidenced by the way that the series moves forward in the KH3 trailer and how the games in 1.5 are KHFM, Re:CoM, and Days.

So, since I'm pretty sure that after playing the games in 1.5 in that order, 2.5 should be played as KH2FM, BBSFM, and Re:coded in order to best understand the story, I will be playing them in that order.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I will definitely start on KHIIFM first because it has a lot of new extras, then BBSFM, and then re:coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back