• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where will you start with 2.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Where will you start with 2.5?

• KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX + HD

Votes: 71 62.3%
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX HD

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • KINGDOM HEARTS coded HD

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah, that would be interesting. Also imagine playing bbs first and basically going through kh1, com, days, and 2 and then seeing blank points.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I think my play-order might switch depending if there are any unlockables like Days Keyblades in CoM after you finished watching Days in 1.5.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Definitely KH2 Final Mix+. I have waited for years for Critical Mode in that game. Finally, a nice good challenge in KH2, I will appreciate the game so much more automatically

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I think my play-order might switch depending if there are any unlockables like Days Keyblades in CoM after you finished watching Days in 1.5.

Unlockables would definitely have an impact on my play order as well.

Were all of Days cutscenes in 1.5 unlocked in Kingdom Hearts, or did you have to play through CoM to get them all? Or is it all just available from the get go?

Because ideally, I would like to play KH2FM, watch Coded (since it was technically released before BBS), and then my beloved BBSFM~ I think it'd be interesting to play it in release order so as to garner any nuances I hadn't noticed before.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Everything is available from the start, so you have the freedom to choose wherever you'd like to begin.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Definitely saving the best for last so I'm going to wait on BbS BUT I normally would do KH2, Coded, and BbS, but it is like 1.5, did anyone here wait to see the Days movie AFTER beating KH1 or did they skip right to KH1? That is what I plan on doing, I know I'm going to give in and watch Coded first so why not just admit it haha xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Okay yeah, you got me! Chances are, I'm probably going to skip-scene my way past coded first to get the trophies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh, then I would start there if I were you, IDK how I would resist that game o_O

With great restraint because BBS is perfect ;~;

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
coded to get any trophies unlocks for ii and bbs, then ii to build my nostalgia, then bbs because if it has expanded mirage arena and online multiplayer i'll never leave.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah, I've played both KH2FM and BBSFM, so those aren't new. I'd check out coded for the new stuff, then probably tackle BBSFM or KH2FM afterwards...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
With great restraint because BBS is perfect ;~;

impossibru-tw.gif

lol

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Oh I hadn't thought of that. :p But if there aren't then KH2FM, BBSFM, and Coded. I've been wanting to play KH2FM since it came out. xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
To me KH2FM is something I have to play at a leisurely pace. I don't like playing it in long stretches like other games in the series. BBS is something I can sit down and play for a week non-stop and finish it to the level of completion I desire.

The only thing that makes me fear BBSFM is Ice Cream Beat and the impossible trophy the game will probably give us.

Gram

Banned
Awards
To me KH2FM is something I have to play at a leisurely pace. I don't like playing it in long stretches like other games in the series. BBS is something I can sit down and play for a week non-stop and finish it to the level of completion I desire.

The only thing that makes me fear BBSFM is Ice Cream Beat and the impossible trophy the game will probably give us.
It's cause of this that I'll never get 100%. I hate it.... TnT There are no words......

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ice Cream Beat is my second favorite of all the BBS minigames, but I swear if they require 100% "Excellents" just to get a trophy, I'm going to blow a gasket.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ice Cream Beat is my second favorite of all the BBS minigames, but I swear if they require 100% "Excellents" just to get a trophy, I'm going to blow a gasket.
101 excellents 8D

Using the move as well 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back