• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where will you be on the release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
I know I am one of the older members of this forum , and I am in college; therefore, I have the ablity to skip class to go out and buy KH2 right when it comes out. And I must likely will considering I can miss psychology and no one would care.

What do all you other people plan on doing? When I was younger I had my parents pick up a game for me when I was in school. Just want your thoughts.

Tmax

Since i don't have my liscense yet, I plan on getting up early and running to EB Games when it opens up in the morning and getting my already payed for and reserved copy. Then I shall run home and play non-stop until 7:15 until the morning of the next day, right before i leave for school.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Well, I will be at school that day I think so, I havent seen the March school calendar. Im just goin to have my receive of the preoder, and when i get out of school, I will go to EBgames ( that is really close to my school and home ) in a mall to get it. I just know that day, will pass really slow....

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
i will not be going to school! I don't care what collage classes i have, or high school classes either! i want my game! I've been waiting two years for it and i want it now!! *is now evil and stuff*

Wrath of Roxas

Damn talk about devotion to video games!! No offence of course.... When the final bell rings i will walk happily out of class and wont give a crap about anything else besides getting my @$$ in the car and picking up the game. Wow i have gone crazy......

zora keyblade

im going to school then my sistr is going to town and i will be with her so i run to the gamestore and there i see kh2 and i just say this is it :D and then i will buy it and read the manual :D

#1khfan

i'm only in 6th grade and i looked on my calendar and march 28th is a tuesday so i will just have my mom drive me to gamestop and pick up our reserved copy

KingBlade

by sinspire^
WTF? Go to school you guys, Kingdom Hearts II will be waiting for you there.

I will be on Spring Break, me & my cousins are planning to go to Best Buy/EB Games at 9 AM to get ahead of all you guys.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back