• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where will KH2 start in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counterpart

Doushitemo said:
Um, I don't remember any interview saying that. If you post proof, we'll believe you, but otherwise I think you got your facts wrong.

Guys, Nomura already said it would start out in Twilight Town, so stop saying things like, "I think it starts out in Castle Oblivion." *not being rude, just stating the facts*

umm Sora is asleep in a pod in Castle Oblivion....So its common sense you start in Castle Oblivion with Sora.BHK we know will be doing the tutorial,basically after the tutorial(awakening) we go to Twilight Town as Nomura said in an interview.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Counterpart said:
umm Sora is asleep in a pod in Castle Oblivion....So its common sense you start in Castle Oblivion with Sora.BHK we know will be doing the tutorial,basically after the tutorial(awakening) we go to Twilight Town as Nomura said in an interview.

Oh i love it when people contradict themselves without knowin it.

I shall explain this comment. You state that we will start in Castle Oblivian. Then you say that we will go through tutorial for BHK? You have yourself a bit mixed up there. Most likely we will go through tutorial first (isn't that how it works in most games?) and then stay in TT for a wile and eventually make our way to Castle Oblivian.

I say this because well if you think its kind of obvious. You start off in tutorial (BHK awakening) you get to the part where they are getting pointed by Seifer (please check latest mag scans please) and then Axel appears to crash the party. Of course BHK apparently won something. (the reason he is siting on top of the clocktower holdin a TROPHY) and finds that it most likely has a message form Namine. OOOORRR Axel kidnaps BHK and takes him to CO.

Two different ways the beggining could happen

Oh and before anyone contradicts me for this info (which is itself a theory) Go look at all the mag scans and Trailers then come back and disprove me.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
ok kiddies, the first DISNEY level is mulan. you start off as bhk in twilight town and his awakening to welcome any new players to the game. then the first sora level is hollow bastion, cause the heartless are back

Counterpart

BHK (Unknown) said:
Oh i love it when people contradict themselves without knowin it.

I shall explain this comment. You state that we will start in Castle Oblivian. Then you say that we will go through tutorial for BHK? You have yourself a bit mixed up there. Most likely we will go through tutorial first (isn't that how it works in most games?) and then stay in TT for a wile and eventually make our way to Castle Oblivian.

I say this because well if you think its kind of obvious. You start off in tutorial (BHK awakening) you get to the part where they are getting pointed by Seifer (please check latest mag scans please) and then Axel appears to crash the party. Of course BHK apparently won something. (the reason he is siting on top of the clocktower holdin a TROPHY) and finds that it most likely has a message form Namine. OOOORRR Axel kidnaps BHK and takes him to CO.

Two different ways the beggining could happen

Oh and before anyone contradicts me for this info (which is itself a theory) Go look at all the mag scans and Trailers then come back and disprove me.

LMAO your funny.Never did I say Sora first I simply stated where we start with which person.My post doesn't say We will wake up with Sora then switch over to BHK.MY POST DOESN'T say that so don't try to say I was contradicting myself and read into peoples posts before your little ego kicks in.

Have a nice day!!!!

Last edited:

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I am going to have to say Twiligh Town is the starting place because Nomura said so in that interview on that website.

Owaz

Castle Oblivion/Twilight Town. If you remember, you got Riku into Castle Oblivion by going through a room in Twilight Town... My guess is Sora, Donald, and Goofy wake up in Castle Oblivion and wander on in to Twilight Town, meanwhile events with Blonde Haired Kid and his friends are taking place like how things were happening on Destiny Islands and Disney Castle at the beginning of Kingdom Hearts. They will have to make a tutorial on the controls again at the beginning for new players and for old players as they tweaked the game up some. (This could possibly be a chance where you get to play as Blonde Haired Kid. Not confirmed that you play as him, but there's a chance...)

Owaz

This thread will get locked fast if you keep up with this smartass routine. :p

(SPOLIERS)

I think The story starts out... Sora gets back his memories......
changes into new
clothes, ( that Namine provided? ) Finds Pluto and gets the letter from his
mouth. Sora opens the letter and finds out he needs to go to Hollow Baston
right now. Sora and Trio goes to Hollow Bastion, then gets surrounded by a
huge army that Sora has to face. ( You actally have to fight them! 1p each
heartless and Mass Destruction ) Arrives at Hollow Baston and then gets
the Neoshadows out of the way. Jumps and spins the key. A nearby unknown takes off
the hood.
(END SPOLIERS)

Owaz

(So you know, that wasn't really a spoiler. A spoiler is something like revealing the ending to something to those who haven't see it.)

This is what I think the plotline will be like:

1: Sora and comp. wake up and have regained their memories. Meanwhile, BHK and friends are in an event known as "The Struggle."
2: Sora and comp. head over to Hollow Bastion because they learn trouble is brewing over there.
3: After events at Hollow Bastion, BHK and friend have either won/lost/or are in the middle of "The Struggle" and the Nobodies attack.
4: The rest is unknown...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back