• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where will KH2 start in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
We don't know. But i'm guessing Castle Oblivion or Twilight Town. It has already been confirmed the first DISNEY world you go to will be "Land of the Dragons" which is the Mulan world.

Doushitemo

KH2 will start in Twilight Town, as has been stated in an interview with Nomura.
How is the story going to advance?
Nomura: Twilight Town will be the starting place. The opening stages will have a tutorial as well, it won't be a long stay. It's a town big enough for a train to run. This time the story will be very complex. I'm concerned about the timing characters will appear, what will happen this time, what will happen then, the arrangements and everything.
Link: http://www.sorasdomain.net/index.php?id=new_html/famitsu

Sora KHMaster

youll probably start off as bhk traveling through twilight town uncovering his connection to sora and learn the game then they'll probably switch to sora at castle oblivion

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Cloudisawesum1 said:
I think its in Hallow Bastion.I think i read something that sed the game will start in Hallow Bastion but im not sure

Hollow Bastion isn't the starting place. That was in a preview that said Hollow Bastion was flooding with heartless,so Sora and the gang went to check it out. That doesn't mean its the 1st level.

EDIT: What interview did he say that in pwn3d to the max? If he did say that,Nomura is unsure of what he is going to do in the game,or he's just a liar..........

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You start out in Castle Oblivion waking up form the pod most likely

Then you go to Twilight town

Then Mulan

Then wherever...

UnknownEnigma

uh to me that scene where sora runs to the whole gang and army of heartless i think thats the ending scene for disc 1....but thats what i think but yeah i heard hallow bastion too but TT i guess is the place. how is bhk sent by namine'?

Doushitemo

pwn3d_to_the_max said:
even tho in another interview he says that it will start in hallow bastion
Um, I don't remember any interview saying that. If you post proof, we'll believe you, but otherwise I think you got your facts wrong.

Guys, Nomura already said it would start out in Twilight Town, so stop saying things like, "I think it starts out in Castle Oblivion." *not being rude, just stating the facts*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back