• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where was Xigbar/Braig during KH1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Platinum End

I'm not sure if i'm missing something but was he was a nobody or in hiding and what was he doing during KH1

AR829038

Awards
Xehanort and the original six members of Organization XIII all became Nobodies at some point between KHBBS and KH1. We don't know the exact point in time, but it was likely several years after BBS and several years before KH1. At that point, they would have just been recruiting more members and other Nobodies and seeking out ways to collect hearts to make Kingdom Hearts.
I personally have deeper questions about him.
For one, in DDD, why is it exactly that Braig needed to be turned into a Nobody again in order to join the new Organization? We know from BBS that Braig already had Xehanort's heart placed inside him as evidence by his yellow eye, so why go the extra mile of becoming a Nobody, a process that I'm sure must not have been very comfortable?
Second, if Luxu was inhabiting Braig's body all along, then how could he have remained inside Xigbar? Since Xigbar is Braig's Nobody, by definition, that means that Luxu and/or Braig's heart would have had to be ejected from his body, and whatever heart Xigbar could have grown over time as a Nobody would have had to be a unique and brand-new heart. So, how did Luxu manage to remain inside Xigbar?
Third, at the end of Kingdom Hearts III, when Xigbar reveals himself as Luxu, we see that he still has those yellow eyes. Does that mean Xehanort's heart is still alive inside him? And if so, does that mean we'll still be seeing more of the old man in games to come through Luxu?
Fourth, and this is the most ominous point: If Braig was really just somebody that Luxu possessed, then what could have happened to the real Braig's heart? Is it just like Terra, lying comatose and imprisoned in his own body at the mercy of someone else's will? Or could Luxu have somehow cast the man's heart out of him in order to make room for himself? Or, are all three people—Luxu, Braig, and Xehanort—all still inside the same body like Roxas, Xion, and Ventus were inside Sora?
Frankly, contemplating all these things has made me realize just how evil a person Luxu has actually become over the centuries that he'd be willing to commandeer other people's bodies and minds for his own ends. All this is not even to mention all the other poor unfortunate souls he must have possessed and then discarded in his wanderings to stay alive.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Xehanort and the original six members of Organization XIII all became Nobodies at some point between KHBBS and KH1. We don't know the exact point in time, but it was likely several years after BBS and several years before KH1. At that point, they would have just been recruiting more members and other Nobodies and seeking out ways to collect hearts to make Kingdom Hearts.

It was like a year after BBS. Maleficent invades Radiant Garden 9 years before KH1, and by that point, Ansem and his former apprentices were gone.

Platinum End

I personally have deeper questions about him.
For one, in DDD, why is it exactly that Braig needed to be turned into a Nobody again in order to join the new Organization? We know from BBS that Braig already had Xehanort's heart placed inside him as evidence by his yellow eye, so why go the extra mile of becoming a Nobody, a process that I'm sure must not have been very comfortable?
Second, if Luxu was inhabiting Braig's body all along, then how could he have remained inside Xigbar? Since Xigbar is Braig's Nobody, by definition, that means that Luxu and/or Braig's heart would have had to be ejected from his body, and whatever heart Xigbar could have grown over time as a Nobody would have had to be a unique and brand-new heart. So, how did Luxu manage to remain inside Xigbar?
Third, at the end of Kingdom Hearts III, when Xigbar reveals himself as Luxu, we see that he still has those yellow eyes. Does that mean Xehanort's heart is still alive inside him? And if so, does that mean we'll still be seeing more of the old man in games to come through Luxu?
Fourth, and this is the most ominous point: If Braig was really just somebody that Luxu possessed, then what could have happened to the real Braig's heart? Is it just like Terra, lying comatose and imprisoned in his own body at the mercy of someone else's will? Or could Luxu have somehow cast the man's heart out of him in order to make room for himself? Or, are all three people—Luxu, Braig, and Xehanort—all still inside the same body like Roxas, Xion, and Ventus were inside Sora?
Frankly, contemplating all these things has made me realize just how evil a person Luxu has actually become over the centuries that he'd be willing to commandeer other people's bodies and minds for his own ends. All this is not even to mention all the other poor unfortunate souls he must have possessed and then discarded in his wanderings to stay alive.

Thats a good point. I always wonder what was the point of becoming a nobody for the second time when he could have been the regular braig. As for what happen to braig's heart, that is up in the air because only MoM could have taught Luxu how to do those devious actions which is very heartless. It's almost as if he has has people previously from the Chi X era chained and locked up.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It was like a year after BBS. Maleficent invades Radiant Garden 9 years before KH1, and by that point, Ansem and his former apprentices were gone.
Now that you put it like that, I kinda wish we got a cutscene flashback that showed this and/or a playable segment (as Leon) where you fight Maleficent.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Now that you put it like that, I kinda wish we got a cutscene flashback that showed this and/or a playable segment (as Leon) where you fight Maleficent.

It would have been cute to see a 16-year-old Leon but I don't think there was much he could have done during that time.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Townsfolk are partying. Familiar music is playing. Squall is being edgy in a corner until Rinoa drags him out to dance.

Everyone looks up to watch the fireworks, then darkness and Heartless suddenly appear. The Mistress of All Party Poopers has come to destroy Radiant Garden.

We switch to a playable segment where Squall hacks and slashes Heartless while rescuing people, like Yuffie, along the way. Cloud is briefly a party member but stays behind fighting so Squall can continue on.

Squall never actually fights Maleficent and gets his cool scar from Diablo. RG is becoming swallowed by darkness, so the FF crew had to escape immediately using Cid's Gummi Ship, without Cloud. Explaining why he wasn't with them during KH1.

Oh, and I guess something with Kairi happens too.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Townsfolk are partying. Familiar music is playing. Squall is being edgy in a corner until Rinoa drags him out to dance.

Everyone looks up to watch the fireworks, then darkness and Heartless suddenly appear. The Mistress of All Party Poopers has come to destroy Radiant Garden.

We switch to a playable segment where Squall hacks and slashes Heartless while rescuing people, like Yuffie, along the way. Cloud is briefly a party member but stays behind fighting so Squall can continue on.

Squall never actually fights Maleficent and gets his cool scar from Diablo. RG is becoming swallowed by darkness, so the FF crew had to escape immediately using Cid's Gummi Ship, without Cloud. Explaining why he wasn't with them during KH1.

Oh, and I guess something with Kairi happens too.
Didn't the Mayor send Kairi away before Radiant Garden was destroyed?

And isn't Leon like 40 in KH1? I think it would have been a great opportunity to see what Xehanort and the Organization were up to when Maleficent invaded. In fact, it would play up the feud that I wish got fleshed out way more -- Xemnas (Xehanort)/Maleficent. In KH1, Ansem used her to get Riku and the Princesses of Heart, then (literally) stabbed her. You can tell that Maleficent has it out for Xemnas in KH2 when she teams up with Sora and wants to take over The World That Never Was. It's interesting that the Organization would allow their home base (Radiant Garden) with all that precious research get consumed by darkness by someone else. I wish they would expand on that... but that'll never happen.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Wha? Ansem: SoD sent Kairi out into the Ocean Between as an experiment.

Wait WHAT LOL

Leon is like 25ish in KH1, dude. Cid is the one that is like 40-something.
WHAT!? I thought someone in charge sent Kairi away. When do they say that Ansem threw Kairi into space for fun?

And I just really thought Leon was old, but I'm a horrible judge at age.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
WHAT!? I thought someone in charge sent Kairi away. When do they say that Ansem threw Kairi into space for fun?

He says as much in the reports:

Ansem Report 11

In opening the door that stores a world's hearts, the wall around that world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.

The cause of a world's wall collapsing is the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.

If the door has been closed by the key known as the Keyblade, you probably cannot reach that world's heart again. Before the one with the Keyblade appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.

Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And I just really thought Leon was old, but I'm a horrible judge at age.

No, he’s only meant to be a few years older than his FF8 counterpart, who is literally 17.

Wow... I completely forgot about that. Would have been nice for Kairi to fight him and beat him up for throwing her into space.

YES EXACTLY. This is one of the reasons why people are mad that Kairi got so mistreated in KH3 because she never gets to punch a bitch for what Xehanort did to her

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
No, he’s only meant to be a few years older than his FF8 counterpart, who is literally 17.

YES EXACTLY. This is one of the reasons why people are mad that Kairi got so mistreated in KH3 because she never gets to punch a bitch for what Xehanort did to her
Well Kairi's go to line for everything is "I can't remember", so I guess that explains it. I suppose Namine got all the memories.

disney233

Awards
Everytime I think of Maleficent invading Radiant Garden (And odds are she's gotten most of her lackeys by then.) I can just picture this instance. Like.............please. It would be a beautiful instance tbh, despite the fact that there are villains missing.

Thinking about these instances REALLY makes me wished for more villains in Maleficent's ranks.....like Queen of Hearts and her army, Kaa, Cruella, honestly...........GOD.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Everytime I think of Maleficent invading Radiant Garden (And odds are she's gotten most of her lackeys by then.) I can just picture this instance. Like.............please. It would be a beautiful instance tbh, despite the fact that there are villains missing.

Thinking about these instances REALLY makes me wished for more villains in Maleficent's ranks.....like Queen of Hearts and her army, Kaa, Cruella, honestly...........GOD.
I'm not sure if Maleficent had her full Disney roster of villains by then. If she did, I would assume that all those worlds would be on the verge of darkness and/or whatever task they were trying to accomplish there would be completed. In KH1, they all seemed to have JUST started whatever the plans were.. The only one I think may have been there longer is Hook, but I'm pretty sure that Hades, Jafar, Ursula, and Oogie were recent additions. I really do wish that we got to see the Disney villains do something ALL TOGETHER. Maybe an attack on Traverse Town or something (this could have worked before you unlocked Agrabah).

I can't really see the Queen of Hearts joining with Maleficent, let alone fighting. She has no power outside of Wonderland. She's also kind of an idiot (more than even Oogie). I'm not sure how Kaa can help her, but I do think Cruella could work if they just explained "dark powers". I do wish that Maleficent teamed up with the Evil Queen.

disney233

Awards
I'm not sure if Maleficent had her full Disney roster of villains by then. If she did, I would assume that all those worlds would be on the verge of darkness and/or whatever task they were trying to accomplish there would be completed. In KH1, they all seemed to have JUST started whatever the plans were.. The only one I think may have been there longer is Hook, but I'm pretty sure that Hades, Jafar, Ursula, and Oogie were recent additions. I really do wish that we got to see the Disney villains do something ALL TOGETHER. Maybe an attack on Traverse Town or something (this could have worked before you unlocked Agrabah).

I can't really see the Queen of Hearts joining with Maleficent, let alone fighting. She has no power outside of Wonderland. She's also kind of an idiot (more than even Oogie). I'm not sure how Kaa can help her, but I do think Cruella could work if they just explained "dark powers". I do wish that Maleficent teamed up with the Evil Queen.
Now......alright I was a bit rash on Queen of Hearts. Now, on the matter of Kaa.

Kaa would've work in Maleficent's council as a resourceful Spy. Kaa's a snake that slithers through the darkness, he could've been resourceful in spying on Sora's whereabouts, learn from the darkness about his strengths and weaknesses, and bring that information to Maleficent or Riku to break him. He could also be resourceful in gathering information in regards to either the Datascape, or the Chest. On top of this, Kaa's hypnotism could've proven a useful asset in lulling the Princesses, or even Sora to Maleficent's clutches, on a state of defeat. Honestly, for a hypnotizing snake, I'd say Kaa would really be the most resourceful of the bunch next to Ursula & Jafar.

I also do wish that Maleficent teamed up with Evil Queen. I pictured in my story the three in command. Evil Queen, Lady Tramaine, & Maleficent. (Tramaine with Fairy Godmother's Wand of course.) Allot of possibilities on Disney villains that haven't even been used yet.

Back