• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where was Ventus' Heart after Sora became a heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bladeoftruth17

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Sorry if this sounds idiotic but Ventus heart's location after Sora stabbed himself with the keyblade of Hearts and Roxas was made, where did Ven's heart go? I'm making a video soon and this information is kind of vital. Also I have heard back in forth about Ven's heart being inside Sora because it was resting in Sora's heart and also Ven's heart was in Roxas due to it staying in Sora's body (aka Roxas). Please help me

ImVentus

Awards
It's hard to find the right answer, since it was written when the BBS story wasn't thought of. I'm pretty certain that Ven's heart stayed with Sora when Roxas was born.

Meow Wow

Awards
It's hard to find the right answer, since it was written when the BBS story wasn't thought of. I'm pretty certain that Ven's heart stayed with Sora when Roxas was born.

Huh.....I just assumed it stayed with Roxas from his birth; dormant, of course.

I guess it's something that is up to interpretation. Or there is an interview I don't know about

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
It went with Roxas: Nomura clarified when Xion disappeared, Ven's heart inside Roxas awakened allowing him to wield a second Keyblade (Roxas would later pass this skill onto Sora after the KH II prologue).

ImVentus

Awards
It went with Roxas: Nomura clarified when Xion disappeared, Ven's heart inside Roxas awakened allowing him to wield a second Keyblade (Roxas would later pass this skill onto Sora after the KH II prologue).

This certainly made me see from a different perspective. Almost everyone else I know thought the exact opposite. At least I'm glad that's figured out.

Can I ask where Nomura made this statement? source?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

There's only one small bit wrong with this statement and that is that Ven's heart awakened. It didn't. Ven's heart remained asleep, Roxas only unlocked/unsealed Ven's Keyblade for the dual wielding.

Ven's heart itself didn't stir until the time of Dream Drop Distance as was seen in that game itself.

If Ven's heart had been awakened during the finale of Days Roxas should have seen memory flashes of Ventus just like Sora saw memory flashes of Kairi in KH 1.

D

Deleted member 235902

Instead of getting released like the other hearts, Ventus' heart stayed behind in Sora's body/Nobody, Roxas. Which is why Roxas looked like Ventus.

Then, Ventus' heart returned to within Sora when Roxas returned to within Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back