• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where was Tarzan!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prajna

I know it's old and someone probably has told me why before and I just forgot. Why wasn't The Deep Jungle included in CoM? Sora did go there, thus he should have had memories of the place, so what's the deal?!

Prajna

License issues. Apparently Square or Disney lost the rights to the estate of Tarzan's original creator.

There is no in-game explanation though. The way it is treated after KH, it's like the entire world was no longer canon.

Oh I see, thank you. All this time I thought it had something to do with the story. That explains everything. ^^

BluesStar21

why on earth would you want that stupid level anyways? Tarzan was probably the worst world added to KH. Same thing goes for Winnie The Pooh

N

Neuras

don't be so rude, the world was pretty fun, it gave the game a different taste imo, I wished they would bring the world back, but then take it into the city.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Even though they could no longer use Deep Jungle, you could easily say that CO didn't have enough floors for it.

Also, Deep Jungle was an awesome world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back