• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where was deep jungle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora

well maybe sqaure didn't get permission to use it? i heard the game was already almost to its limit. so maybe there wasn't enough room

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
I'm pretty sure it wasn't in the game because of permission reasons. I don't think the creator of Tarzan wanted the level in the game. And they need his/her permission for it, and Disney's.
It could have been because it was reaching the limit, but I kinda doubt it. The would have made room for it probably.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
yea that is strange......where was deep jungle.......do u think it got erased from his memories......the unkniown did say you will lose something and gain something in return, so he probaly lost that memory for starters

It could be alot of reasons.One square just didnt one to put it.Two Square didnt get the permission to get Tarzan.Three its part of the story ion com why deep jungle wasnt in there.I think square just didnt want to put it because then why they got permission last time?

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
They should of had Deep Jungle instead of Atlantica.

I hated Atlantica.

That world was stupider than anything I've ever seen.

L

l_neiman

Granted that Atlantica also sucked, but did you guys really miss the Deep Jungle? I know that personally I thought they were the two most tedious worlds in the first Kingdom Hearts, and was glad to not see one of them in Chain of Memories, though I would've preferred Deep Jungle to the boring b.s. that was Atlantica...sigh...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
atlantica was really really boring it was just going back on forth with slow monsters and slow swimming and a tough boss fight o_O and a dull story their too

L

l_neiman

Tough boss fight? Ursula? I thought those big fat Heartless fish were harder than her, ;)!

But yeah, super boring. I don't know what exactly made it so much worse than everything else. I personally enjoyed Olympus Colisseum a lot...

VorceBlade

Well, I would assume that maybe Castle Oblivion can tap into memories, but maybe they choose not to relieve the Deep Jungle one.

You can't actually miss deep jungle. The two worlds I hated the most in KH1 Atlantica and Deep Jungle. They should have taken out Atlantica in favor of an Olympus Colliseum tournament.

DarrcEnigma

Whether you all noticed or not, everything from Deep Jungle was removed. The world itself wasn't there, Tarzan and/or Jane were never mentioned, and even Deep Jungle's Keychain (Jungle King) was removed. While it probably was lack of authorization to use it, you can't overlook the fact that Deep Jungle had no purpose in the original game to begin with. All Deep Jungle was used for was to give you the Jungle King Keychain, the Cure spell, the Red Trinity Ability and of course a Navi-G piece. (Any of those could have been placed in another world.) Aside from that the only thing it had was Jungle Slider. But, there was nothing redeeming about that, either. Hell, if you think about it, Clayton wasn't even a member of the "dark alliance." He was just some random fool being manipulated by the darkness. But, oh well -- I thought the worlds in Chain of Memories were generally boring anyway.

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
i think square was just too lazy to put deep jungle in it and it would make it more of a boring level since it was the most boring level in KH. the only thing that came from the deep jungle were the powerwild heartless. thats it!

starry_eyed_hero

I think the reason they excluded Deep Jungle from CoM is because for one reason or another, they had to remove a world from it, and according to the fanbases, Deep Jungle was the least popular world from Kingdom Hearts.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Deep Jungle was the most reasonable world to remove. Traverse Town, Hollow Bastion, Destiny Islands, Twilight Town and Castle Oblivion were staples. Agrabah and Wonderland housed Princesses of Heart, not to mention Agrabah had one of the guys of the dark alliance. Same goes for Atlantica, Halloween Town, Neverland and the Olypmpus Colliseum. The only other 2 removable ones would be Monstro, they needed to show a little of Jiminy's memories I guess, and 100 Acre Wood, but 100 Acre Wood was a different type of world players might enjoy, while Deep Jungle was another normal world.

starry_eyed_hero

Phoenix said:
The only other 2 removable ones would be Monstro, they needed to show a little of Jiminy's memories I guess, and 100 Acre Wood, but 100 Acre Wood was a different type of world players might enjoy, while Deep Jungle was another normal world.
Well, the reason I think they needed Monstro in there, is because when it comes to Disney Classics, it doesn't get much more classic than Pinocchio.

Also, in Kingdom Hearts, the 100 Acre Woods wasn't exactly a "world". It was similar to the other worlds, because it had a keyhole and you could save in it, but really 100 Acre Woods is more like just one big mini-game.(it also was in Chain of Memories, as a matter of fact)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back