• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where was Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
at the end of KH2 RIku and Sora end up in the realm of Darkness

and by the end of BBS shouldnt Aqua be there too??

might be a dead end thread but its just something i was curious about.

discuss?

αsiя

space coke
We still don't know if by any chance Riku met Aqua. They didn't meet at the end of KH2 because Aqua hasn't even arrived there yet or it was some other ocean (which I'm certain but heard about it somewhere here).

Dcasd1

SPOILER ALERT!

Aqua didn't get to the dark meridian until a year after kh2 and she was on the other side of the ocean.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
yeah cuase to me the beaches look the same so it got me curious, and if Riku met Aqua in kh1 during his time

in the RoD i wonder how that would play out in the next game.

Dcasd1

i don't think the two of them met. Riku was inside kingdom hearts itself at the time trapped inside. and remeber when sora and the gang closed the door and it disappeared

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Okay Riku and Sora where on the shore of the in between realm, Aqua was on the shore of the realm of darkness. So the ocean in front of Sora and Riku was the ocean of the dark realm. Meaning Aqua was clear on the other side of that ocean, far from Sora and Riku.

So there was no way they would have met each other at that time.

Now Riku or Mickey may have come across Aqua in the dark realm during KH1, but that all depends on if we learn what happened in the dark realm during KH1.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You know, considering how large the Realm of Light is, it's more likely that they never met Aqua. And like people have said, at the end of KH2, Riku and Sora were on the other side of the Dark Margin, closer to the Inbetween, while Aqua was on the side closer to Darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back