• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where to Preorder Kingdom Hearts 2.5 in Japanese

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

If you're a person who loves collectables or finds enjoyment in playing games in another language then the opportunity to play Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- in Japanese is appealing. However, it's hard to find sites where you can preorder the game, and even harder to find websites that are selling the different versions of the game.

We've compiled this list of websites where you can order the game to play when it releases on October 2nd, just 41 days away! If you know of any other websites or great deals for other fans, register with us on the forums and share with your fellow fans!

All prices are in the American dollar. Does not include shipping costs. Remember that PS3's are region free so you can play this game if you don't live in Japan!

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 REMIX

Standard edition of the game

AmiAmi ($57.85)

Nippon-Yasan ($60.79)

Nin-Nin-Game ($60.94)

Solaris Japan ($66.76)

Amazon.co.jp ($69.12)

National Console Support ($69.90)

Play-Asia ($69.99)

KINGDOM HEARTS HD
1.5 + 2.5 REMIX
STARTER PACK

Includes both remasters

AmiAmi ($85.28) SOLD OUT

Nin-Nin-Game ($97.40)

National Console Support ($118.90)

Play-Asia ($149.99)

Amazon.co.jp ($156.13)

Solaris Japan ($172.91)

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5
+ 2.5 REMIX COLLECTOR’S
PACK

Includes both remasters,
a Bluray music disc with 80 tracks,
and a series conceptual
artbook with additional information

Nippon-yasan ($152.71) SOLD OUT

Nin-Nin-Game ($175.40)

Solaris Japan ($197.72) SOLD OUT

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 

2.5 REMIX +
KINGDOM HEARTS II
Sora Limit Form PAK

Standard edition of the
game with limited edition
Kingdom Hearts II Sora
Limit form Play Art Kai

+

Nin-Nin-Game ($174.43)

Solaris Japan ($177.19)

KINGDOM HEARTS HD
1.5+ 2.5 REMIX +
KINGDOM HEARTS II
Sora Limit Form PAK
STARTER PACK

Includes both remasters +
limited edition
Kingdom Hearts II
Sora Limit form Play Art Kai

+

Nin-Nin-Game ($214.40)

KINGDOM HEARTS HD
1.5 + 2.5 REMIX +
KINGDOM HEARTS II
Sora Limit Form PAK
COLLECTOR’S PACK

Includes both remasters,
a Bluray music disc with 80 tracks,
and a series conceptual
artbook with additional information
+ limited edition Kingdom
Hearts II Sora Limit form Play Art Kai

+

Nin-Nin-Game ($263.15)

Some of the items are unavailable for Pre-order at the present time, however the websites might get more stock so remember to keep an eye out!

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- releases in Japan on October 2nd, with North America recieving it December 2nd and Europe on December 5th.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Just placed my order on AmiAmi for both the Memorial Ultimania and standard edition. October is going to be a good month~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I placed an order with Nin-Nin-Games about a month ago so I'm happy with the pricing on that, but I'm glad that you liked the cost for AmiAmi, Sign!

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Dang dude.

This is seriously tempting. I want that Play Arts.

I might wind up buying this game twice.

Churro

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Trying to decide between the Sora Limit Form PAK with the standard edition or the the whole enchilada, the Collector's Edition one. Tough call :/

Churro

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
The difficulties of having choices!

CE if you want dat gold glory

I want dat gold glory :Q

I wonder if these sites charge you for preordering or are they like Amazon and charge you when it ships? I know some take out the money temporarily then put it back into the account (like Digital River does).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I want dat gold glory :Q

I wonder if these sites charge you for preordering or are they like Amazon and charge you when it ships? I know some take out the money temporarily then put it back into the account (like Digital River does).
From Nin-Nin; "Moreover, your card is only charged at the time your order is dispatched - This is the most practical and cheapest payment method!"

They also let you cancel; "2-5 Cancellations

The Buyer may cancel an order or pre-orde. Any pre-order may be cancelled at no cost until 7 days before the release of the pre-ordered product. When the cancellation occurs after this time, a fee of 10% of the item price is applied to the cancellation. In the same manner, any cancellation of an order that is not a pre-order will infer a fee of 10% of the item price. When an order has been dispatched, it is not cancellable anymore : the Buyer must then refer to the Right of Retractation described below."

Churro

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
From Nin-Nin; "Moreover, your card is only charged at the time your order is dispatched - This is the most practical and cheapest payment method!"

They also let you cancel; "2-5 Cancellations

The Buyer may cancel an order or pre-orde. Any pre-order may be cancelled at no cost until 7 days before the release of the pre-ordered product. When the cancellation occurs after this time, a fee of 10% of the item price is applied to the cancellation. In the same manner, any cancellation of an order that is not a pre-order will infer a fee of 10% of the item price. When an order has been dispatched, it is not cancellable anymore : the Buyer must then refer to the Right of Retractation described below."

That's all I needed to know! Thanks!

Looks like the Collector's Edition then! I can pre-order it and then save up the money needed for when it ships out.

Heartkeeper

Awards
In some of those places, the game is sold out. I think you should update the list.

limit

It's... it's so much money...
*patiently awaiting an affordable US CE*

I really hope we get at least a set with the Sora PAK or the music collection.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Dang it. Both the artbook and the Bluray music disc are very, very tempting. Maybe I`ll just wait and see if we get anything like this in the west. The art in the game disks themselves is really charming too.

Wanxi

I have a question, then, for you.
:)rolleyes:)
The realese date in Japan is October 2nd, while it's December 2nd for us and December 5th for Europe.
IMO, The realese date is just earlier in Japan, because there's things like Translating, and... thing's like that.
So. Let's say i preorder the Game in Japanese;
1. will I get the Game October?
2. If so, will it be in Japanese or English?

Hope you understand what I mean. :-D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have a question, then, for you.
:)rolleyes:)
The realese date in Japan is October 2nd, while it's December 2nd for us and December 5th for Europe.
IMO, The realese date is just earlier in Japan, because there's things like Translating, and... thing's like that.
So. Let's say i preorder the Game in Japanese;
1. will I get the Game October?
2. If so, will it be in Japanese or English?

Hope you understand what I mean. :-D

If you import the Japanese version, you will receive it shortly after the game releases on October 2nd. This varies between anywhere from several days to several weeks, depending on which site you order from and what shipping option you choose.

The game will be in Japanese.

Wanxi

Okay. Thanks. :-D

(Too short, BlaBla, you know what I meeaan. :D)

Angi3

aww, shoot! I get paid in a few days, I really hope the
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 REMIX COLLECTOR’S
PACK isn't sold out by then!
[h=1][/h]

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Oh man.

Just sent in my order for the Collector's Pack+Limit Form PAK.

That's... a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back