• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where the Org members came from?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the14thmember

ok so we already know where members 1-6 came from as they were Ansem The Wise's apprentices

but where did members 7-13 come from and how did they become nobody's in the first place and how they were lured to become members of the Org.?

Seftrex

Well Zexion says to (I believe) Xigbar "You should be out looking for new members", so I am guessing it is just random people that are close to becoming Heartless.

Twilight_Dancer

My guess is tht they were other people of Hollow Bastion/ Radiant garden that the organization members lured to the door after they figured out they had stong enough hearts to become nobodies. that of course being before they figured out that being a nobody is bad and wanted their hearts back.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
ok so we already know where members 1-6 came from as they were Ansem The Wise's apprentices

but where did members 7-13 come from and how did they become nobody's in the first place and how they were lured to become members of the Org.?

Well, we don't know how the others became nobodies, but in a cutscene in KH2FM Zexion and Xigbar are talking and they apparently were scouting out other Nobodies, like when Xigbar was talking how they had "their 12th member. Mar... something." Now obviously that's Marluxia, so the other members were found by the original 6.

Keywielder94

Well we know Roxas came from sora. So I'm guessing the rest had similar plans to be whole again. So I guess the organization picked nobodys who had the smae pan as they did.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
i think luxord came from viva las vegas. lol XD
but anyway i hope that we learn more about where the other members came from in 358/2 days. it would be cool to learn about how they gave into darkness.

Charlie K

Back in Business
First 6 were Ansem the Wise's apprentices.The other I dunno, and Roxas from Sora..Lol

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
They could have come from anywhere, but I don't think they were lured into the door to darkness by the apprentices.

Apollo

Silver Member
I just think they were normal people that became heartless than made a nobody and the org found out about them and recruited them!

funnymanhaha1000

Well, we don't know how the others became nobodies, but in a cutscene in KH2FM Zexion and Xigbar are talking and they apparently were scouting out other Nobodies, like when Xigbar was talking how they had "their 12th member. Mar... something." Now obviously that's Marluxia, so the other members were found by the original 6.

actually, he said it was their 11th member.
it says in the game that when someone with a strong heart becomes a heartless, a nobody was left. the other nobodys in Org. XIII mustve had REALLY strong hearts to become a nobody capable of being in the org.

xickae

Well. Xigbar found Marluxia, Roxas came from Sora, all the others were random people. And besides I don't think their origins really matters to the plot. But I THINK they origins will be explained in 385/2 Days.

xxHoshiko

I agree. I really want to know more about Organization mambers' past.

...I hope that Demyx isn't from Atlantica like some people thinks.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
you cant really say for sure that the other Org members were just random people who became a Nobody. We know about the first six Nobodys, and they had important backgrounds. As did Roxas. It doesnt seema as if they just add random people..All of them had a purpose, especially Roxas's addition.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
i think u mean 7-12 since we know where roxas came from...............and to the question:ckeck wikipediea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back