• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where Terra Aqua and Ven all meet each other

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
to fight master xehanort and vanitas. it was pretty awsome in cgi and in game but why did they edit some parts out in the game?

parts like terra getting his arm frozen
or when terra takes off his helmet and his eyes are going to turn yellow.

whyd they cut those parts out? o_o

Auxia

A lot of things in the CGI trailer were symbolic (Terra's eyes) or conceptual (the keyblade Graveyard).

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
For some reason they decided not to have them in there, whether it was technically problems or recreating it in regular gameplay graphics was too difficult. Or possibly it just didn't fit in the story. We may never know why these things were removed.

Samhain

Bronze Member
A lot of things in the CGI trailer were symbolic (Terra's eyes) or conceptual (the keyblade Graveyard).
ur wrong.

the jump festa 2010 had the scene with terra and taking off his helmet and his eyes were abotu to go yellow. it didnt go yellow but it was about to but they didnt have it in the game.

another thing is if mx is owning all 3 of them without trying how is terra (with darkness) defeats mx? ...

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
ur wrong.

the jump festa 2010 had the scene with terra and taking off his helmet and his eyes were abotu to go yellow. it didnt go yellow but it was about to but they didnt have it in the game.

another thing is if mx is owning all 3 of them without trying how is terra (with darkness) defeats mx? ...

Obviously, you haven't seen the opening video. That whole part in the JF trailer was from the opening video in BBS, which included parts of the concept video.

Samhain

Bronze Member
i see.

but in terra's story do you fight both vanitas and master xehanort at the same time? and if u do does any1 have a link or is that battle occuring offscreen

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
You do fight them both briefly, before Vanitas runs off to fight Ven and Aqua. I saw the first live feed of Terra's ending. ;D But I don't know if that part got recorded or not...

Samhain

Bronze Member
Why did they take off the capes?

Because it was just an early concept
i know the answer to that.

and it wasnt a "concept" because the ls had it too. it took off to much space lol. nomura was disappointed that he had to remove it.

FadedSunrise

D: Keeping it CG would have been awesome. Or parts of it CG. I feel like BBS was a tad cheap with the CG, save for the short as heck intro. Even the secret ending was with in game graphics, and there wasn't, I don't think, an ounce extra of CG T_T

Sora1915

Bronze Member
D: Keeping it CG would have been awesome. Or parts of it CG. I feel like BBS was a tad cheap with the CG, save for the short as heck intro. Even the secret ending was with in game graphics, and there wasn't, I don't think, an ounce extra of CG T_T
it had more than Days, think of it that way xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by FadedSunrise

We're lucky to have gotten even that short intro in CGI, what with everything they managed to cram into the game.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Didn't play Days, looked through the story summary, watched a few of the scenes there were, but was not interested.

So no idea, sorry ^^;
I just meant that Days had none so at least this one has some, but they did fity an awful lot in you can't expect them to make long drawn out scenes in CGI....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back