• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Where should I go for Christmas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Unfortunately, I need to share what I've been through over the past year... coincidentally, over the past year to this exact day. For future referrence, Paradise is located in North California, right by Chico. Not ten minutes away.

This day, last year, I was sent from San Mateo california ( where I live with my parents, and have lived since I was five with them.. mom + step dad ) to Paradise, CA, to visit my grandparents for a week. I made my parents promise not to trick me into staying there, because I was aware of negotiations between my uncle ( who lives in Paradise ) and my grandparents with my mom about sending me up to go to school. I had pneumonia, so I hadn't been going to school in San Mateo. They simply wouldn't let me go, and on top of that I didn't want to. I felt like dog shit in a paper bag.

So when I got up there, my uncle enrolled me in Paradise High School without my knowing, and I was forced to stay there for the next semester. Because of my attendance that year, Aragon ( my HS in San Mateo ) wouldn't let me back until it improved. I was stuck.

I met my girlfriend and started dating her Feb. 27th of this year. My uncle heard from his best friend's little sister ( who is like a daughter to him ) that my girlfriend alex was a dirty little whore that ran around town having sex all day. In an act of love, he started not liking her because he thought she was wrong for me.

She fell asleep at my grandparents house ( this is where I was staying ) and it was my fault, then I wasn't allowed to have her over. The Friday before school ended, my uncle picked me up at my buddy's house, while I was hanging out with her, and said a whole bunch of shit that was obviously not true, such as my girlfriend ditched school. Well, she went to a different school that got out an hour and a half before mine did. He thought she went to my school.

So basically, he kicked me out of my grandparents house. I started living with my friend, because she had an extra house in her backyard and she didn't charge me for rent. Then the humboldt fires were everywhere, so I went home to san mateo until it was over. I moved back in with my friend at the end of summer when everything had calmed down, and before I left my mom decided to kick me out of HER house. Which was pointless, because I was leaving anyway, but whatever.

A few months ago I was kicked out of my friend's house because her mom got a new boyfriend, wanted more privacy so they could have sex, and becuase my friend had to move out of her house and into the house in the backyard where I was staying. I was homeless for a month. I called my mom the first day and she said that I couldn't live there, because when they had tried to take me home, I said no. Because I can't graduate from any school in san mateo. I don't have enough credits.

Well, I was homeless, moved in with my grandparents for three days ( wednesday to halloween on friday ) and they kicked me out Saturday because I didn't follow the rules. Which is bullshit.

Simply, the four rules were - my girlfriend couldn't go over to my grandparents house, I had to be home on time, I had to go to school, and I had to take care of my health. I asked them if I could go hang out with alex, my girlfriend, and my grandma flipped shit and kicked me out. I was homeless for another month and a half.

The problem - I didn't have anywhere to live for the month of december so I came down to San Mateo, which is where I am now. Before I came, I spent Thanksgiving at my girlfriend's grandmother's house and they invited me to live there. She had already bought me at least $200 worth of presents for christmas.

My parents don't want me to leave until after christmas. The only reason they've seemed to be happy is when I'm cleaning the shit out of the apartment. So, any suggestions? Alex already stated that her grandma would be pretty hurt if I didn't go for christmas.

I understand that.. I'd just be taking hundreds of dollars worth of gifts from these people that offered me a home when I needed it, so I could stay with the family that bullshitted me into staying somewhere I didn't want to, lied to me repeatedly, and let me be homeless for two months. Her grandma lives in redding, CA. Everyone meets there for Christmas Eve.

I was thinking I'd go up tomorrow, to Paradise ( I have 870 dollars in a check waiting for me so I'd be fine ), then to Redding for Christmas Eve to be at my girlfriend's grandma's house, spend time with them, then go back down to San Mateo on Christmas Day. I have family in Sacramento, and they go down to my family here in San Mateo, so I could get a ride from Sac to Mateo easily. Then I'd go back up with them the same day.

Well, any help? I wrote this in an extreme hurry because I'm going somewhere. I'd just like another opinion. My friends have helped a bit, but they're all biased. As am I. Thoughts?

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Your family seems to dislike you being as they wouldn't let you stay with them and let you live without a home for 2 months. Go with your girlfriend and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back