• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where r u in game and what do u think of it so far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

where r u

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brbrose

where r you in the game and what do u think of it..
dont say anything about what mission ur on becaus eit might be considered a spoiler

well im about to go to port royal and i think that the game is pretty cool, but it REALLY easy, i havent died yet but then again im on easy mode

Roxsas

lol i got it the day it came out beat it 40 hours playing time ;P i was a little how you say Addicted?

o and i was on the middle difficulty only died once stupid mistake....fighting the one guy with the guns...

Last edited:

oblivion seeker

Well, I would be playing it now but in my house we only have 1 1/2 hours at a time to play, since every one here loves the game (and with 3 other people playing, I'm not gunna have another turn for a few hours... >_<). Anyway, I'm on the sixth day in Twilight Town, and I love it so far! Just got the game today, and already on a scale of 1-10 it's a 24 in my book! ;)

By the way, I'm on proud mode. :D

XP

DualWeilder.

why would you be on easy? im on proud and its not that hard. easy is basicly a waste of time if youre looking forward to the gameplay.

uhhhhh

ehhh its a little too easy but then again i havent played on proud mode....

executioner

im in normal mode and i am just starting at the coliseum.......hehe i died once at mulans world...ran out of orbs

brbrose

im on my second visit to hallow bastion, about to go to agrabah.... is it hard.

Morning Twilight

I finished it with 23 hrs on Proud mode baby!!yeah! Proud wasn't that hard, eventhough I did die a few times. I wish that it was harder tho. And i know that i'm missing a lot of things so i need to go back and play some more (example: I don't have the final drive).

brbrose

how did u finish it in 23 hrs?!?!?! did u skip all the extras and all the cut scenes

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I've beatin the game and done most of the side quest all I have to do is get all the syntheisis items, and beat the tournament cups and beat there high scores, I'm on Proud Mode, and it is too easy, all the Organization fell and bowed at my feet no problems......

brbrose

show off..... jkjkjk im not really that far i guess, not even half way actually since you have to revisit the worlds, im about to go to agrabah

brbrose

wow... ur insane, its an awesome game why only on weekends, and even if u did only get it on friday, ur not very far

plus how do u have 1044 posts and not play kh2 all the time.... how does that work?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back