• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where is Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerLilly

Ok so,
If Xemnas is "gone" (he existed from nothing so idk where he could go), and Ansem in his own form is gone as well, that means that all that is left of the reincarnated-Terranort is gone. Because in order for Xemnas and Ansem to exist, Xehanort must have lost his heart, making his existence gone too. So now, at the end of kh2, does Xehanort still remain anywhere? And, if not, doesn't that mean that Aqua, or Sora or anyone cannot rescue Terra?

αsiя

space coke
umm why did you put this here
this belongs in the spoilers section

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Have you ever heard of the "heartless-nobody" thing? If someone's heartless is purged before their nobody, they come back as the original person (the somebody). Even if it's the other way around, it's still possible, but more difficult.

I see a good chance of Xehanort's Terranort form making a return in KH3, possibly as the form we see Xehanort in most of the game, but I could be wrong.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If a person's Heartless and Nobody are defeated, it's possible that the Somebody will be reborn. Of course, it'd be much more difficult if the Nobody was defeated before the Heartless, but still possible.

Imo, he'll be back, in some form or another.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
It's called the KH2 Ultimania. It has many things about the KH Universe not explained in the games. And it even elaborates on things that aren't completely explained in the games.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Terranort will most likely return in the future. It would be too hard for Nomura to resist this opportunity. Along with the fact that Sora said he would 'Save the sad ones', which could mean Terra, along with Ven and Aqua, he's most likely going to return.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Dude, spoilers much? Shit, throw some spoiler tags around what you said.

TigerLilly

I've known about the defeating the heartless and nobody which recreate the somebody, but I wasn't sure if that applied to Xehanort because his heartless was an emblem one.

But you are right in the fact that Sora is supposed to rescue the tormented ones, and Terra is included in that. So I just don't understand how Terra could exist.
Unless when Xemnas was defeated in KH2, whatever was left of Terra returned to the lingering sentiment. But I doubt that since Xemnas is "nothing", therefore nothing remained, and if ever there was a time for Terra to return to the LS it would have been when Xehanort lost his heart, but it clearly didn't return to LS because he was the secret boss in the final mix.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Emblem heartless or not, I'm pretty sure the same rules apply to Xehanort's heartless (and Xemnas) as well. After all, he's the core villain of the KH series, just as Sora is the core hero. As for Terra, his heart is probably still a part of Xehanort the apprentice.

MeggieKeyblader

I'm thinking that they become 2 different people again. its possible

I was thinking that, too, but that'd be pretty lame. After all, Sora's goal is to 'save the sad ones', and Terra was part of that whole 'Sora' thing in the Secret Ending. If Terra's already saved after Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas, then that kind of kills the whole point.

But I guess you can say that KH1 and KH2 were for saving him, but still.

Samhain

Bronze Member
xehanorts in hollow bastion rite after xemnas is destroyed.

the form of xehanort most likely is the xehanort with the bangs and brown eyes. in other words ansems apprentice. not terranort ; the 1 wit yellow eyes and terras hair style because the rules say you return form into the person you were right before u turned into a heartless/nobody. xehanort turned into a heartless/nobody in his form with the bangs and brown eyes so thats the man we see in the next game.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Dude, spoilers much? Shit, throw some spoiler tags around what you said.

Sorry about that. I am a human being and I do make mistakes.

Anyways, it's in the Spoilers section now. This thread should have even been put in Spoilers to begin with.

Geniusology

well after all Xehanort had 3 hearts total or at least that's what we currently know (MX , Eraqus ,Terra)
so you never know he might be walking around twilight town

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Of course, XH was destroyed before Xemnas, so after Xemnas died they became whole again. Where Xehanort is now and what form he is in (Whether he be Terranort, Master Xehanort, or Terra form now) is unclear and will remain so until future games.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
He was killed in the order of Heartless then Nobody so he was made whole again, but I do wonder what form he has been resored to.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I wasn't sure if that applied to Xehanort because his heartless was an emblem one.

XH wasn't an Emblem Heartless, he just wore the emblem. Hell, it's debatable whether or not XH was a Heartless at all.
Besides, that rule applies to those who had their hearts stolen by the Heartless, meaning (at least based on what I've gathered) Emblem Heartless. Whether the rule applies to those who submitted to the darkness in their hearts is debatable.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
XH wasn't an Emblem Heartless, he just wore the emblem. Hell, it's debatable whether or not XH was a Heartless at all.
Besides, that rule applies to those who had their hearts stolen by the Heartless, meaning (at least based on what I've gathered) Emblem Heartless. Whether the rule applies to those who submitted to the darkness in their hearts is debatable.

True, even XH himself said "I should have become a heartless but there is no sign of such a transformation". Even he himself said he was not a heartless so in truth we don't know what he may actually be. I've recently looked into the merger of Terra and MX to see if the answer to XH can be found there.

Neptun

True, even XH himself said "I should have become a heartless but there is no sign of such a transformation". Even he himself said he was not a heartless so in truth we don't know what he may actually be. I've recently looked into the merger of Terra and MX to see if the answer to XH can be found there.
Secret Ansem Report 10:
When a person's heart is stolen, a Heartless is born with no sense of self, and the body and soul left behind give rise to a Nobody.
But what if one willingly releases one's heart from one's body?
Sora and Xehanort retained their selfhood even after becoming Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back