• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where is this picture from?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
So the other day I was admiring the beauty of the white room located in the old mansion. Namine has quite many beautifully drawn pictures in that room, but one of them caught my interest:
2z6utzb.jpg

Sora, Namine and Riku(or Riku Replica) are in this picture, but where is it from? I don`t recognize the area. Most of the pictures in that room are about Sora, Kairi, Riku, Riku Replica, Donald and Goofy, and of course Namine herself. I recognized the settings in all of the other pictures, but this is the only one I don`t know. Did this happen somewhere during CoM?

Bobjam

Awards
Might be wrong but isn't this in the white room upstairs in the mansion in KH2? There are lots of drawings dotted around the walls of that room. I remember going first person with Roxas during the beginning of the game when I was in this room to take a look at all the different drawings of Sora's memories.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Might be wrong but isn't this in the white room upstairs in the mansion in KH2? There are lots of drawings dotted around the walls of that room. I remember going first person with Roxas during the beginning of the game when I was in this room to take a look at all the different drawings of Sora's memories.

Yeah. The room is upstairs in the mansion. I also went first person when I was controlling Roxas, and now that I have finished Chain of Memories, it was a really cool moment to recognize most of the pictures. I did recognize the ones from KH1 when I first played KH2, but CoM ones were a mystery. I think this room is really cool place for a long time fan. Also the command menu changes to represent CoM card commands, which is a really nice detail too.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Personally, I always interpreted it as Neverland, one of the fake memories Naminé created in CO. Sora is standing near a brown pillar with loops I assume are ropes and Naminé and Riku are standing near a banister. It reminds me of the scene in Neverland where Riku confronts Sora on Hooks ship, Naminé just inserted herself into that memory.

There's no official statement on that particular picture, but that's what I figured it was.

Some guy

I think that is hook's ship (KH1), and Namine susbstituted Kairi with herself.

Edit: Ninja'd

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Oh yeah. It does look like Hooks ship. Maybe the chose this scene to represent the fake memories Naminè created when Sora was going through Castle Oblivion, like Ruran said. I wonder why the chose this scene? Did she manipulate this particular moment? I don`t remember seeing her when I went trough the Neverland section, but she did appear on other parts of Sora`s memories. All though I think the memory manipulating had reached so far, that Sora would have seen her.

Now that I look it more closely it seems kind of obvious it is Hook`s ship.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
This thread was the first time I've seen the photo and I thought it kind of looked like destiny island to me.

Hovhannes1998

As stated above, I believe the portrait is from Hook's ship where Sora and Riku met while Riku was talking about Kairi. Naminé just replaced herself with Kairi like in so many other cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back