• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where is this from

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RHF

11321725206423co1gz.gif

is it a movie or game? i want it!

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
You want it because the person/thing gets his/her/its head cut off? It's people like you that give gamer's a bad name >.>

Anyway's, I don't know where it's from. To me, it looks like it could be a Resident Evil game, it seems to have that sort of atmosphere and style. But I've never really looked at RE that closely, so I'm not sure.

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
It's Resident Evil 4... because I recognize the person who's head is... err... getting chopped off...

I never played the game before so that lady's name is... I forget... but to buy it because the head is being chopped off... bleh... You disgust me... in ways.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
That is from Resident Evil 4. At the end of the game you get to play as Ada, the woman getting her head sliced off in that. If you get to close to the chainsaw dude without killing him, he kills you, and that sequence plays. =\

I don't like watching Leon die. </3

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
its re4.. c'mon gamecubes game of the year, which came out way better on the ps2........ and fatal frame dosnt show stuff like that, the atmosphere is kinda like that though, just japanese, and much much darker ><.. i love them both (only 4 for RE though >>)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back