• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where is Master Eraqus's Heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

miiworld2

Awards
I don't want to be confused anymore, but from what I understand in Terra's Ending, Terra lost his heart because MX took over his body, and Terra's heart went into his armor (the Lingering Sentiment) But where does Master Eraqus's heart fits in all of this?

I figured that maybe it came into Terra's armor to help him defeat MX in his body (Terranort was it?) as a last resort, but whenever I read that Terra's heart resides in the LS or his heart is still inside him coexisting with MX's heart, I get more and more confused.

State

Awards
Master Eraqus' heart is linked with Terra's. Terra's heart was revealed to be still inside his body, as of the secret ending.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I don't want to be confused anymore, but from what I understand in Terra's Ending, Terra lost his heart because MX took over his body, and Terra's heart went into his armor (the Lingering Sentiment) But where does Master Eraqus's heart fits in all of this?

I figured that maybe it came into Terra's armor to help him defeat MX in his body (Terranort was it?) as a last resort, but whenever I read that Terra's heart resides in the LS or his heart is still inside him coexisting with MX's heart, I get more and more confused.

the ending hints that terra has master eraqus' heart. and MX wants to decide which out of the two should be the oens to keep it.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i think after ME was hit by the dark aura and killed, his heart was so strong that it was able to go to terra
I guess Terra willingly took in ME's heart since he felt bad for taking part in his killing

State

Awards
the ending hints that terra has master eraqus' heart. and MX wants to decide which out of the two should be the oens to keep it.

I thought MX was surprised that Terra didn't care if MX had his body or not. :?

Allister Rose

French Lover
I thought MX was surprised that Terra didn't care if MX had his body or not. :?
he was but then realized that terra had something else. the ending does hint that terra's heart is still inside his body, but not so sure how it works

State

Awards
i think after ME was hit by the dark aura and killed, his heart was so strong that it was able to go to terra
I guess Terra willingly took in ME's heart since he felt bad for taking part in his killing
It was revealed that master's have the ability to transfer their hearts to another body, making them immortals in a way, hence, why MX wanted Terra's body.
he was but then realized that terra had something else. the ending does hint that terra's heart is still inside his body, but not so sure how it works

Oh, okay.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
It was revealed that master's have the ability to transfer their hearts to another body, making them immortals in a way, hence, why MX wanted Terra's body.

oh, didn't know that was confirmed, thanks for the heads up

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Wait? So where is Terra's heart??? I thought it went into his armour...

Terra's heart is inside his body, along with that of MX and ME. There is still something remaining in his armor, but as of the secret ending, you can tell his heart must still be in Terranort because he and MX are having their conversation in his heart.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I thought of it this way. When MX went into Terra's body, Terra's heart frought to keep MX's heart out. Thus, fracturing it when, MX's heart got in. So, majority of Terra's heart remaining in his body along with Master Xehanort's heart and Master Eraqus's heart. Since, Terra's heart got fractured it remains weak therefore letting MX"s heart being the dominant one. The remains of Terra's fractured heart go into his armor, becoming the LS.

TADA

shamisen

miiworld2

Awards
So MX, ME and Terra's hearts are ALL inside Terra's (or Terranort's) body? Then how can we explain Ansem SOD and Xemnas since Terra has three hearts?! I mean, there was a theory I believe that when Ansem SOD and Xemnas were created, they respectively had the hearts of MX and Terra.

Sounds like this is hinting to Terra still being alive, with the armor being an empty shell filled with Terra's emotions and all...

(ugh...)facepalm

Izayoi

galactic cancer
So MX, ME and Terra's hearts are ALL inside Terra's (or Terranort's) body? Then how can we explain Ansem SOD and Xemnas since Terra has three hearts?! I mean, there was a theory I believe that when Ansem SOD and Xemnas were created, they respectively had the hearts of MX and Terra.

Sounds like this is hinting to Terra still being alive, with the armor being an empty shell filled with Terra's emotions and all...

(ugh...)facepalm

Terra's heart is inside Xemnas? He seems to have had some of his memories unlocked and he is classified as a "special" Nobody.

MeggieKeyblader

So the Apprentice Xehanort is basically 3 people, in a way? Interesting... o.0

Someone explained it, but I still don't get this. Can someone clarify for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back