• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where is he taking her?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_aroS

aaa.jpg
where is sora and minnie going, and what is thast blue ball heading towards sora

Dark-Sora 50

I don't think he's leading her anywhere he's simply charging into the fray to kill the Heartless and protect her. Hey, maybe they're having an affair behind Mickey's back!
The press'll be all over it!

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
the blue ball is prob. just a normal attack from those heartless.. and i didnt notice how crazy low soras health was in this shot.. i think this might be where sora's story starts in kh2.. but then again the MP...

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, in another Scan, it shows her with Sora Donald and Goofy, maybe they went scouting, or just like Deep Jungle, they got into an argument splitting up. Or even splitting up to finding minnie. Either way, the heartless have gotten 10x harder, there are numerous of them and they attack more organized.

The Used

Dark-Sora 50 said:
I don't think he's leading her anywhere he's simply charging into the fray to kill the Heartless and protect her. Hey, maybe they're having an affair behind Mickey's back!
The press'll be all over it!
lol that would be funny... now i want that to be in KH2!!!!!

Dark-Sora 50

Lol!

*Riku is looking inside the bedroom that Minnie and Sora re having wild sex in*
Sora: Right there Minnie, that's good! OH MY GOD!!
Riku: *stares in delight, then falls out of tree and breaks his neck*
Sora: what the hell was that?!
Minnie: *looks out of window* Oh it's that pervert again!
Sora: *looks out window* The hell!?! Riku you perverted bastard!
*Sora jumps out window to kill Riku and breaks his neck too*

Five days later...
*In Hospital*
Riku: That was your idea of fun huh?
Sora: Look who's talking perv!
Riku: I'll kill you!
*they kill each other while Kairi walks in and slaps Minnie*

LMAO!!!

Soz, but anyway.| AHem. This battle will probably be time limited.

YoshiAngemon

I think that in one point in the game, you must protect the Queen from the Heartless. That could explain the glimpse of the HP Gauge in the Upper right. And as for that blue orb, maybe Minnie herself is a magic user, trying to fend off the Heartless, as opposed to Mickey being a fierce fighter with the Keyblade.

mattdelig29

REala728 said:
the blue ball is prob. just a normal attack from those heartless.. and i didnt notice how crazy low soras health was in this shot.. i think this might be where sora's story starts in kh2.. but then again the MP...
For the thing about the MP, I think it stays the same size throughout the game but just drains slower and slower for each level you gain that levels up your MP. I think this because in the trailer where Sora's fighting the dusk, he levels up his MP, but the bar doesn't change in size.

starry_eyed_hero

To defeat an enemy in a world you've never known is a dangerous task. You could get lost, confused, and possibly killed. The best way to ensure survival in such a place, would be to have somebody with you. Somebody who is more than familiar with the environment and it's inhabitants. If you are exploring Disney Castle, who better to have by your side, than Minnie Mouse?

If you remember back to some of the older Kingdom Hearts 2 trailers, you may recall Sora battling Pete in the depths of the Olympian underworld. If you look closely in some of those clips, you will notice Meg walking around near him, and occasionally a sign would appear at the top of the screen that reads "Information". I believe that the situation in Olympus, and the one at Disney Castle are very similar, in which you must ask a local for information on your enemy.

Cloud57

If you look up at the upper right corner of the image posted above...

(Here it is again) http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a...ra_aroS/aaa.jpg

you can see the tip of a health bar, I think minnie will fight with Sora as a party member. It could be mirroring how Mickey is like Sora and Minnie is like Kairi and how Kairi says this time i'll fight, maybe Minnie has the smae intentions as Kairi except for Mickey to fight for her loved one

starry_eyed_hero

Cloud57 said:
If you look up at the upper right corner of the image posted above...

(Here it is again) http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a...ra_aroS/aaa.jpg

you can see the tip of a health bar, I think minnie will fight with Sora as a party member. It could be mirroring how Mickey is like Sora and Minnie is like Kairi and how Kairi says this time i'll fight, maybe Minnie has the smae intentions as Kairi except for Mickey to fight for her loved one

I do not think so. Notice who is enemy is. His enemy is an immense swarm of many smaller heartless. I believe each of those heartless has a fairly tiny health meter, like the one seen on the top right corner of the screen. If you remember, in KH, Sora was able to view his enemy's health bar just like that, using his Scan ability.

Cloud57

Yeah but the bar is usually shown going across a portion of the top of the screen, and this one is i the upper right corner only, where the party's health bar usually is, like Donald's and Goofy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back