• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where in the World is Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i like the cover of KH2, but where's Riku. couldn't they put him next to the BHK?

did Diz stab him in the back when he was walking down the "Road to Dawn" :eek: WHERE THE HELL IS RIKU!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

coolazice7

Most people think the figure at the very left of the cover is EM. But it is possible that that is in fact Riku. Who knows?

CidHighwind

i think the unknown on the left is riku because if look hard enough u can see he has long hair in his eyes like riku
btw i dont think em even has a face

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
No, Mickey tripped him and he hit his head and fell unconscious and then DiZ raped him and now he's missing.

What if they are trying to hid Riku's face cuz something happend to it OR!!!! Riku is one of the known characters (BHK... cough.... j/k)

{S}{O}{R}{A}

I guess because he is suppose to be a big mystery, they decided to keep him off the cover this time. Like Sora he might look a lot different now.

tooky

i have heard that riku is off to kill his clone becouse the clone was created to kill sora and riku doesnt want sora to die.:p

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay, how could it be a shadow of a small peice and of no other part of the face?

my uploaded picture show the little "shadow" that could very well be a hair, that looks like the hair that riku has.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
no guys didnt u hear we have to go to twilight town, play the board game where in the world is riku with bhk's friends, and then once when we figure it out we have to go to that world and find him. if u beat bhk's friends in the game, u get one of the drive forms and if u loose u have to pay bhk's friends muny and then keep playin them until u win. rikus location varies each time u play the board game. :)

seriously i dont know where riku is but he has to be doin somethin crucial to the storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back