• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where future KH3 World reveals will Happen?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeKHFan

Awards
Where does everyone else feel the future KH3 will Happen?

I feel either the TGS or Jump Festa are likely candidates for future world reveals. If the game is not released by then E3 next year could be another place for a world reveal.

Of course Square Enix/Disney could always do other conventions we don't think of, like Paris for 2.8, so who knows.

I also feel they are going to announce the worlds at conventions rather than in magazines or other sources, just so they can get the best publicity possible.

horto12485

Awards
Well i'm hoping for the Tokyo Game Show 2017 and Jump Festa 2018 cause they are good places to show us new World Reveals and then Famitsu and Dengeki could should us New Worlds in Magazine Scans and maybe at some conventions Around the world like Gamescom 2017

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
The game is due to release in 2018, and regardless of if it is the beginning of the year or the end of the year, there's not really enough conferences and events for them to ONLY reveal worlds there. Chances are, we may get a teaser trailer or it will in fact be magazine scans and then we'll eventually see said worlds in trailers.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Def not Tokyo Game Show. I think we'd see more footage of revealed content and a hint of new with showing off a location like San Fransokyo or a non-forest section of Corona.

Kingdom Hearts rarely has anything big there at TGS these days, and Nomura seems to like Jump Festa more.

Also Jump Festa would be the best place and time to reveal the long-awaited (and so obviously happening because its fucking) Frozen world.

kingsoraful

Awards
If there's 5-6 left, not including originals i Imagine...

1. TGS in September
2. Jump Festa if it happens in December
3. Playstation in March
4 E3 will probably reveal more worlds and we will get demos. This E3 will be the year of Kingdom Hearts for sure.

Also they'll be revealed in Famitsu, Jump Festa and Dengeki magazines as well.

Habimaru

Taking into account there's, let's say, 13 worlds (counting originals and not counting cutscene only ones), for the sake of arc numbering.

We have, as of now, four worlds revealed (Corona, Olympus, Toy Story and Twilight Town), barring Cable Town and taking into account that Mysterious Tower will likely be part of TT.

Let's substract San Fransokyo as we haven't got a single frame of footage.

That makes for nine new world showoffs, old or new. We also still have to get a look on Rapunzel and co, so Tangled should feature at least in a trailer fragment. But for the sake of clarity, let's not count that.

Worst case scenario that hasn't got a game delay means we have less than 18 months until game release.

Simple math: a reveal every two months.
Realistic approach: marketing does accelerate.
Extra consideration: not every announcement will be for a world.

Let's say we have a trailer every, as an average, month and a half.

So, upcoming events:
- Gamescom (August) - Practically discarded (as Square Enix is going to heavily promote FFXV Expansion Pack
- Tokyo Game Show (September) - As Oracle stated, it's not a sure candidate. However, September is a perfect month for it, maybe as an independent trailer or anything of the sorts.
- Barcelona Games World (October). As interested I could be in it (heck, I'm actually thinking of visiting it), it's nuts to even think at the possibility. Last year, we had a little something for FFXV, but still don't hope for anything that's not a little nod to the fans. Anyhow, the independent trailer approach could work as well.
- Paris Games Week (November). This one actually could work.
- Play Station Experience / Jump Festa (December). I'm pretty sure these two could have separate trailers if they weren't a mere week away.
- Don't think there's anything on January. Correct me if wrong.
- D23 Japan (February): Well, this one's obvious.

Of course, I'm not taking into account concerts or any other kind of event that's not a Disney/Video Game event, so if there's any gap on my list feel free to add your viewpoints

Anyhow, I guess it will be monthly (probably Famitsu/V-Jump/Dengeki reveal with an international info dump shortly after) when we've hit D23 Japan. Probably going big on E3 2018.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
January is PAX South, but I doubt there'd be a KH reveal there since it's one of the newer PAX conventions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back