• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where does 358/2 Days take place in the KH timeline?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorikux

I know some of the Org members died in CoM but they're alive in 358/2 Days somehow. Does this mean that 358/2 Days takes place before CoM actually? But all we've heard since before the game released was that 358/2 Days takes place after CoM. I'm confused...

If this is explained in 358/2 Days though, tell me that please :p

Sorikux

It starts during KH1 (As soon as Sora stabs himself) and ends right before KH2

Uh...yeah. That's a really simple explanation. What I'm asking is if 358/2 Days really takes place after CoM, how come all the Org members are alive? That's what's confusing me about the timeline.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Uh...yeah. That's a really simple explanation. What I'm asking is if 358/2 Days really takes place after CoM, how come all the Org members are alive? That's what's confusing me about the timeline.
They're not alive, you don't see any of the CoM members during Days after Sora goes to sleep.

Sorikux

So wait...parts 358/2 Days happen before CoM, but some stuff happens after it?

And I already looked at your timeline Llave. I already know the timeline. I just worded the thread title wrong. That's not what I was asking. But I see your "The beginning of the game is during CoM but the rest is after it" answer making sense.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
So wait...parts 358/2 Days happen before CoM, but some stuff happens after it?

And I already looked at your timeline Llave. I already know the timeline. I just worded the thread title wrong. That's not what I was asking. But I see your "The beginning of the game is during CoM but the rest is after it" answer making sense.

ok when Axel is assigned to watch over Roxas this is right before CoM. Then when Sa'ix tells Axel that Xemnas wants him to kill the traitor you know he's going to CO. Then right when Roxas is assigned to take care of Xion that is during the end of CoM. Once Axel returns from CoM then rest is after CoM and right before KH2

DJFirewolf

Also, once Sora goes to sleep at the end of Chain of Memories, Roxas falls into a coma for about a week or so.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
In summary 358/2 Days Starts after sora stabs himself in KHI. it takes place over the whole process of COM, and finishes right before KH2. This should answer the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back