• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where do you read your manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

teardrop

Um... Manga Traders was one I found after OM closed. I haven't had a chance to really look into the site though.

As a back up, you could always look at the scanlators' websites. Manga Fox links to some of the scanlators' sites.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i used to read at One Manga but i think they are closed now... i Also go to manga stream. i currently only reading Bleach and Naruto

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, if you're looking for recently released chapters, mangastream's pretty useful.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Unfortunately mangastream only do a selection of series, sure I'll read the big 3 and bakuman from there but thats it.

Trying to find sites to read the rest of but struggling to find a good one. Tried mangareader which is pretty good and gets updated frequently, but theres something about their interface I don't like.

Mangavolume I used to read Gantz on but last time I checked they're slow on the update front. Might start having to download chapters or go to the translators sites.

gene chaos

Unfortunately mangastream only do a selection of series, sure I'll read the big 3 and bakuman from there but thats it.

Trying to find sites to read the rest of but struggling to find a good one. Tried mangareader which is pretty good and gets updated frequently, but theres something about their interface I don't like.

Mangavolume I used to read Gantz on but last time I checked they're slow on the update front. Might start having to download chapters or go to the translators sites.

ya there hasn't been gantz in over a month, plus there seems to be a number of viruses accumulating there, thanks guys i'll look into these sites.

btw manga reader has gantz. 231 is out i laugh at my previous statement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back