• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where do yall live?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MP3Gamefreak

I just want to know where yall live that's all.

I live at tha city of gangstas East Side Long Beach, Cali. Don't be dissin or I'll put a 1-8-7 on ur ass. Keep it real.

Anti-Dark

MP3Gamefreak said:
I just want to know where yall live that's all.

I live at tha city of gangstas East Side Long Beach, Cali. Don't be dissin or I'll put a 1-8-7 on ur ass. Keep it real.

oh no, I'm scared

STFU n00b

what are you gonna do, kick your computer, hope it gets to me? annoying lil bugga, lol

I live in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, if you wanna come visit, hang out, that's cool, if you wanna disrespect me, then i'll hit you in the face :)

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
Anti-Dark said:
oh no, I'm scared

STFU n00b

what are you gonna do, kick your computer, hope it gets to me? annoying lil bugga, lol

I live in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, if you wanna come visit, hang out, that's cool, if you wanna disrespect me, then i'll hit you in the face

It's all in fun dude... No need to get uptight...

kamekazekid

you dont need to know were we live since everywhere is the same. the sky is the sky, dirt is dirt, and people are people. i live everywere i may even be in your mind right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back