• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where do I find the slower version of Sanctuary?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Texkia26

look in the sticky thread called "Sanctuary!!!!! Full Version!!!" I'm pretty sure someone posted it there.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Try google or like a site with video game musics or try asking people for the real version then just ask if they can make it slower.Or if you know how to edit music just do it by yourself which shouldn't be that hard i guess but if you can't try my ideas or if somebody tells you something better than i did which i think will probably happen because not alot of people ask these questions.So good luck trying to get it if you haven't already got it.Oh yeah also can't you just make it slower while you are listening to it because i think i did that with one of my songs but did not work.

KingMickey06

theres a sanctuary thread actually in the forums...you'll just have to check it out

however...theres tons of pages to search through since they dont put it on the front page...or u cud type that u want it in the forums..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back