• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where did you get your final form?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I gotta tell ya as soon as i got it i went straight to work of leveling up all my forms and then i went against Xemnus again and i gotta tell ya i had the most fun battling him being able to avoid him and his attacks for the most part.

granddaddypurps

@alphonse224 hahaha, XD, i mean the game is fun if you don't get attacked, but it's even MORE fun if you have that level of difficulty.

granddaddypurps

Proud mode? It is a bit harder, i'm gonna buy the game once again, and play the game through ONLY with the keyblade :], hahaha, sephiroth is gonna be hardd and final form will be useless.

M

Mox182

um...i think mine was actually in Land of Dragons, outta the blue...(well kinda :p) and i turned anti-sora against Xigbar(it was my 2nd time as anti...i was not pleased!!)

granddaddypurps

Anti-form is not good at all :/, I mean it was a GREAT addition to the game, but it was a bust when you want like something SUPER bad, and you turn anti-form your like, what the shit!.

DarkRoxasNobody

Yeah, Anti-Form is cool but when you use it it's kinda useless. When I'm in the Garden at Disney Castle or in the Sandlot at Twilight Town, I try to turn into it and run around and jump around aimlessly. lol.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
When I fought Xigbar, lol. Made it fucking obnoxious because the gliding is weird at first.

I died. >:

granddaddypurps

@darkroxas hahaha! back on subject please :]]]]]
They should have just made it a SET place, it wasn't THAT great of a prize :[

@reflection, I think gliding made it easier to dodge his bullet shower thing :/

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Anti form ftw. In Agrabah I had Anti-form Sora hanging on his foot from a wall :3

I got my final form in the Goddess of Fate Cup.

They should have just made it a SET place, it wasn't THAT great of a prize :[
What are you talking about? Final form was win.

Apollo

Silver Member
I got it while training in TWTNW. I shit myself at first, I had no idea what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back