• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where did you get your final form?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I find antiform as a balance, I actually beat xaldin recently with it. And final appeared in xigbar battle

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Same place as most of the sane people - right after the Xigbar fight, since Donald and Goofy are walking around so if you come back while in Drive, the Drive gauge gets an insta-refill. Leave, Drive, return to room for refill. Repeat until goal achieved.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
wow, luck just hates me.. or maybe fate..

i wasnt able to get final form.! damn.
actually, i didnt know about it after i finished the game.

..now, i just lost my KH2..

Athel

Machinist
I got Final Form when fighting against Saix. I think he was about to do his DM and I tried to go into Master, but went into Final instead.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Got mine after fight Saix, I was just leveling up the Valor form before going on ahead and Bam, Final.

HeartOfTheHero

to be honest, i don't remember when i got it the first time i played through...
i do know that this last time i played through, i got while fighting Xigbar, but then I died, so I lost it, and I couldn't get it back again :36:
right now i'm working on leveling up the other forms, and then i think i'm going to just play around with it until i get final form, and THEN i'll beat the game.

keyking

i got lucky:

roxas/sora fight
end scene
i immediately went master form and went final

then, on my 2nd playthrough, i was fighting the MCP.

then, on my third playthrough, i was fighting saix.

VenSoraRoxas?

Haha It activated the very first time I fought Xemnas in Kingdom Hearts with goofy and riku so i got to see the next cutscene with sora in silver. It sucked though because when you beat the game it doesn't save so I didn't get to keep it.

Lolita

Dear You
I got my Final Form [ lolwut I wrote "Final Farm"] when battling Saix after choosing Master Form and turning into the Shadow Form, when I checked right after on my drives I had Final Form.
I leveled up all my drives to max level. :'D /bragbragphail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back