• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where did you get Final Form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whitch world?

• Twighlight Town

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • The World That Never Was

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Disney Castle/Timeless River

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halloween Town/X-mas Town

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Pride Lands

• Agrabah

• Colliseum

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beasts Castle

• Land of Dragons

• Hallow Bastion/Port Royal

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
I made this thread to show the majority of people got FF in TWTNW or TLTN(If you got it at all) I got mine in TWTNW.
Sorry for putting PR and HB togather,didnt have a choice...

Last edited:

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I think he meant, when was the first time you achived it. You get it when you do a certain even in the last world, but dont actually achieve it until it appears randomly. I got it first on the Pain and Panic tournament in the Underworld.

darkness eternal

yea i waited forever for it.....then i thought if the theory about getting hit by a heartless while you drive is true(anti form) then i tried that with a nobody and bang! final form....

mubikey

I first used it when I was fighting Xemnas. I was mad cuz I didn't get to save :( But I got it again :)

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
This is how it works. Once you have seen the cutscence between sora and roxas at memory skyscrapper in twtnw, you can go to any world and just start battling. The final form becomes available after and ONLY after seeing that cutscene at twtnw. Any way to get just keep using your forms. It will appear at random just like anti-form. So the more you transform the sooner you will get it. I got mine in halloween town. For me it happend when i tried using master form. And make sure to have your drive gauge full.

overdrive

Orienter
That explains why I got it in trons world then, but when I got it I thought it was master for a second and then, BAM, I was like ZOMG final form!!!

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
In order for it to become available you have to go to the Memory's Skyscraper and trigger an event after that is just a matter of luck. I got the Final Form during the Cerberus Battle. when I tried to morph to Wisdom Form.

ultima238

Senior_Superboy said:
I got it in the middle fight with Saiix. It's awesome.

me too i kicked his a[this message has been cut off for a comercial diet pepsi say no drugs says no banging someones mom say yes][JUST KIDDING] [now back to what was being written no but sirously whoever doesn't at least leave the computer for a few hours say final form ok were done stop making me say this...what make you get your ass over here b***h][ok that was stupid] with it

Last edited:

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
overdrive said:
You know what's surprising I got it in Trons world when I was fighting the MCP. So that blows your theory of getting it where nobodies exist....
Thats wasnt my theory smart guy.My theory WAS that it is EASIER and MOST-LIKELY that you will get it in a place where nobodies exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back